• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The only logical conclusion .....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only logical conclusion .....

"""""When Louis Côté became suspicious of a Toronto-based laboratory that tests people's DNA to determine their ancestry, he decided to try an experiment by submitting a sample from his girlfriend's dog for analysis.

According to the results, Côté shares more than a friendship with Snoopy the chihuahua; they share the exact same Indigenous ancestry."""""

I would say he has been ****ing the dog.........lmao

Originally posted by bucket View Post
    """""When Louis Côté became suspicious of a Toronto-based laboratory that tests people's DNA to determine their ancestry, he decided to try an experiment by submitting a sample from his girlfriend's dog for analysis.

According to the results, Côté shares more than a friendship with Snoopy the chihuahua; they share the exact same Indigenous ancestry."""""

I would say he has been ****ing the dog.........lmao
    I got a kick out of that story. just goes to show you how political correctness is running the show, everyone (government) afraid to speak out again such things. hopefully real indigenous people are outraged enough about the head dress, and fake acent to shut this guy down,and CRA go after lost taxes.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...