• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trucking business opens at same Calgary address as company involved in Humboldt crash

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trucking business opens at same Calgary address as company involved in Humboldt crash

well just like someone said would happen on global news , sorry don't know how to put hotlink
    Last edited by Guest; Jun 13, 2018, 07:04.

Gong show continues.

Comment

Terrible.

Still no name of the driver released.

Comment

What does that say about truth and transparency? Is this Canada?

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
          What does that say about truth and transparency? Is this Canada?
          This is Trudeau's "post-national" Canada. Well really, there is no longer a "Canada" as we knew it.

We now have a politically correct, gender-equal (no one has as of yet offered a sound definition of what that means), gay dictated, sliding-into-a-third-world $#!*hole country where the erosion of responsibility and respect is only going to result in more of the same - the destruction of what made this country so attractive to those from other 3rd world...........

And then to hasten the matter, prime minister Butt's puppet has managed to tick off our main trading partner while presenting himself as a complete fool on the world stage.

Oh and don't forget climate barbie and sock boy's ambitious attack on our economy with stupid carbon taxing schemes, the only climate impact will be the dumping of an impenetrable fog of regulations and increased cost in the Canadian business climate.

It's the Liberal way.

Comment

Getting water as I post...

Some days you see the oddest things...yesterday on my way to Regina I saw a (side dump?) gravel trailer in the middle of an intersection by Emerald Park and the highway tractor was gone. There it sat on the roadway resting on its fifth pin....with the Police sitting beside it with the emergency lights on. It was gone by the time I came past again.

Comment

Operating out of the same house as the old company. Doesn't surprise me Absolutely Corrupt and with the Liberal immigration policy we are bound to see more of the same.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...