• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow forage the liberals get their asses kicked and you cant read into what I wrote.

Some areas missed the rain I'm glad you actually travelled a bit but the reality is some people missed the rain.

It wasn't a general rain it was hit and miss.

the original storm did start in the south as hard heavy showers here and there then turned and headed NE.

Comment

Sk

Yes of coarse, Kindersley, Rosetown, Outlook, along with the Alberta border are on the NE side of Sask. How could I question the Agriville rain fall expert, 10, 11, 12,13,14,15 years of excessive rain and last years drought at your farm and a couple of weeks of no rain in May and this year was ready to be declared a drought by you.

Just called B.S on you post regarding the rain, drove through it while you were probably sitting at the cottage whining how hard your Golden Spoon life really is!!

Comment

Oh boo hoo your becoming a parasite also.

Sad your climate change is bullshit and Trudeau and nut case are done.

Have a great day I’m just saying how the storm that got us went.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	W%h6zldwSkWmULS4aAOGpg.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	766472

Still to wet to spray wind should dry up and if we miss the Sunday storms could be a good week. Not behind just don't need to miss too many days.

creek running and Burrow pit filled up. Ah, landscaping to your own pond works great

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6996.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	766471

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
            [ATTACH]2970[/ATTACH]

Still to wet to spray wind should dry up and if we miss the Sunday storms could be a good week. Not behind just don't need to miss too many days.

creek running and Burrow pit filled up. Ah, landscaping to your own pond works great

[ATTACH]2969[/ATTACH]
            That's a nice volunteer canola, missed by burn off!
            😁

Comment

HA HA, that was funny, no that's our rows on the early stuff. Made me spill my coffee on my desk thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                Sk3

"Funny the big rain event missed a lot of farms. It's not funny I know, It's sad that a massive system that moved it seemed to look like it was going to start and get all of Sask and then only started from Regina East and moved NE."

Friday June 1, left Regina at 8:30 am to Red Deer, drove through rain all the way to Alberta border. Stopped for lunch at Brother's in Kindersley and it was pouring. On the way back June 3 there was standing water in a lot of areas west of Regina.

I realize that rain doesn't fall evenly but how can you say the rain went NE of Regina?
                That pouring rain on Friday produced about 3.5 tenths. Not exactly a drought buster.

Comment

Lep is what I said

"I realize that rain doesn't fall evenly but how can you say the rain went NE of Regina?"

That pouring rain on Friday produced about 3.5 tenths. Not exactly a drought buster.

Never said it was a drought buster from my above statement. Just making the point that it did rain west of Regina all way to the Alberta border as I drove through it all morning and early afternoon. Just called Sk3 out on his B.S. post.

Lep, for someone who is dry, isn't 3.5 tenths at least something to get your crop going and maintain it for a bit hopefully till the next rain comes your way? It's a lot better than the 2 tenths that Sk3 complained not being moisture post after post last July.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                    Lep is what I said

"I realize that rain doesn't fall evenly but how can you say the rain went NE of Regina?"

Never said it was a drought buster from my above statement. Just making the point that it did rain west of Regina all way to the Alberta border as I drove through it all morning and early afternoon. Just called Sk3 out on his B.S. post.

Lep, for someone who is dry, isn't 3.5 tenths at least something to get your crop going and maintain it for a bit hopefully till the next rain comes your way? It's a lot better than the 2 tenths that Sk3 complained not being moisture post after post last July.
                    You talked about it raining all the way to Reddeer and that it was pouring in Kindersley and that water was laying in alot of areas west of Regina.

So I pointed out that sure it may have rained and poured but it didn't amount to much in alot of areas. SK3 does talk generalities at times but it appears you can too.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...