• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sprayer floater tires

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sprayer floater tires

agco wants $19k for four tires and rims!!!!!!!!!!! . book shows rogator uses 540 R75 34 . anyone tried rimex manufacturing to make rims ? these arent much different size than the old 20.8 34 tractor tires ? hows that for markup? f#$king mud

Originally posted by caseih View Post
    agco wants $19k for four tires and rims!!!!!!!!!!! . book shows rogator uses 540 R75 34 . anyone tried rimex manufacturing to make rims ? these arent much different size than the old 20.8 34 tractor tires ? hows that for markup? f#$king mud
    I believe we had a set of Rimex for our 854 gator....that rig is now our neighbors.

Or watch auction sales and buy the floaters if they're not the second set sold on the sprayer at the sale.

Comment

Yup rimex is building my replacement rims...one on combine and I guess another on the other one....little less money but local dealer says better...

How can an engineered rim fail? Hello mr deere engineer?

Sorry hello Mr. mac..deere..****tard..engineer.

Off topic but how the **** can deere pay people to monitor my tractor .. .call me out of the ****ing blue and tell me I have a high fan speed alarm and it might cost 2500 bucks to fix....I didn't install the ****ing snowmobile drive on the tractor fan and I am getting sick of the nonsense...
      Last edited by bucket; Jun 6, 2018, 10:17.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...