• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rain is not all roses

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain is not all roses

A few days in the sun and it will look sick and the bonus prize will be hordes of mosquitoes

Rain makes grain the market says.

I say their full of shit!

Rain like that makes Mud. It’s a Dud’

I have been their, before so far just small amounts sitting on soil.

Good luck!

Comment

Here, a bit of standing water. Some crop yellowing but not a whole bunch. Mudding in some spots while spraying. Some losses but nothing compared to some people...

Here, I would rather have it a little bit too wet than alot too dry.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
        Here, a bit of standing water. Some crop yellowing but not a whole bunch. Mudding in some spots while spraying. Some losses but nothing compared to some people...

Here we got enough to keep some of the crop from dying , very thank full.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post

That is not the choice you get. It is swamp or drought. Whats it gunna be?

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
            That is not the choice you get. It is swamp or drought. Whats it gunna be?
            Huh?

We got 4.35 inches since May 24. Things have definitely changed my friend. It was looking pretty bleak before that. As i posted before, it was a game changer.

Thank goodness.

Comment

8 mm since snow gone, wouldn't mind a drink hay wintrrkilled pasture going fast crop coming uneven or not at all, so going fishing where there is water at least, hope fish also but the way this yr is going who knows.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...