• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well checked the station and 45.7 mm plus the what we had since April total is just over 3 inches since snow.

Very great fuel for what we got.

Comment

I'm starting to feel lucky that I've only had about 1.5" since may 1st. no rain here in the last two weeks.

Comment

We have some sloughs that we seeded through that are back. Hopefully, some areas with water will disappear and soak in but the Deere weather soil probe says back at 500% it still is accessing data about 5 days should be working.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
          We have some sloughs that we seeded through that are back. Hopefully, some areas with water will disappear and soak in but the Deere weather soil probe says back at 500% it still is accessing data about 5 days should be working.
          Expect a call from the local salesman, if he doesn't succeed expect a call from the Territory Sales Manager.

Comment

Shit just got a text about 790 combines. How did you know?

Ah, Mother Corp is always watching.

Like the time a final payment came out on the 9520 and three hours later a quote from the Deere salesman on a new 9630.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
              Shit just got a text about 790 combines. How did you know?

Ah, Mother Corp is always watching.

Like the time a final payment came out on the 9520 and three hours later a quote from the Deere salesman on a new 9630.
              At least they know who to call. Final payment I didn’t think that was in your vocabulary. Lol
              Ya you better get those 790s booked fast I’m sure they have red hot deals on them.
              It amazes me how much difference in rain there was around the province. There’s places where seed is laying in dry dirt still and others where seed is washing away.
              Look for prices to tumble real hard tomorrow as the drought has broken.

Comment

SF3 you got really nice canola emergence in your pic. Was that on pea stubble? Looks good.

Comment

Yea pea stubble

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...