• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chemical company excuses

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They give me any crop rbis year and I ll hire the woman from the Tim Hortons in b c I think it was to go to their offices. Lol

Comment

"The ground is too hard." ...from my retailer....

My response was what does that have to do with weed control?

Jesus ****ing christ. ....

Comment

Curious what you use for surfactants with glyphosate? I find it can make a big difference.

Comment

AT the rates I am using i need no surfactants.

Comment

So that means you've not had any problems with glyphosate?

Comment

Originally posted by samhill View Post
              So that means you've not had any problems with glyphosate?
              No tonnes of issues with the transorb.....tried some water conditioner ......used up the suremix from the Assure when mixing that as well. ....all round cluster****....

Although they are thinking the express might have taken this year on the NLHB....

Prickly lettuce and foxtail barley are not dying with 540 grams per acre. ...

Comment

Hi Bucket, I've had problems with various conditioners, but the best results I had were with straight glyphosate from 350 grams to 425 and
                Agral 90 at .1 litre per acre. Not sure of Agral rate, always used rate on label. Definitely no AmSul. Likely you've tried it, so if didn't work b/c of water quality or resistance.
                I'm not selling it and own no liability if it doesn't work.
                Like a rep would say "to hot, too dry, too soon, too late, etc. I've heard it all as well.
                Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                  No tonnes of issues with the transorb.....tried some water conditioner ......used up the suremix from the Assure when mixing that as well. ....all round cluster****....

Although they are thinking the express might have taken this year on the NLHB....

Prickly lettuce and foxtail barley are not dying with 540 grams per acre. ...
                  Whats the Ph and conductivity of your water?

Comment

Not your issue..but wonder why companys are hard to deal with.
                    Maybe example we seen today.
                    Hauling canola to wadena. Large cloud showed up..pouring rain..wipers running on the trucks..and to the right we see a fellow out spraying..never stopped..turned at head land and Kept going..
                    I know the large farmer..and will complain that the roundup didn't work..so some screw it up for the rest of us..

Comment

Monsanto's rep tested water ....we have a municipal well and turnouts from the lake....

All good water ...very rare have plugged nozzles....

I have 15 inch spacing on the 4830 do coverage shouldn't be a problem....with any nozzle ...

Comment

I get to meet a guy from agcall on behalf of Monsanto. ....any advice

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...