• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Partners View Post
    We are at 75% done.
    3/10ths of rain and still drizzling.we don't need much..
    First wheat seeded is up.
    Seeding is fun for the first time in many yrs.no water puddles to go around and no lumpy mess after drill went over..For us a great start to the yr.
    Lucky you ! Nothin but dust and wind here

Comment

I will keep it to myself how much rain the Saskatoon West area has had the last 2 weeks. We are very fortunate.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
        Lucky you ! Nothin but dust and wind here
        Strange but system stalled S of you this time, it never got here last time. Drier air from the N wouldn't move. The Hudson Bay ice block effect no doubt. Clouds sat yesterday all day just N of us, hit a wall.

Comment

I can hear thunder, lots of wind, sounds like wild fire 🔥 time.

Comment

Huge systems south of us, let’s hope they head this way. Eventually rain will come, how can we prime the pump?

Comment

all seeding done around here, cereals up in rows, canola just emerging, and deep seeded beans due to dry ground might start poking through next week. dustbowl conditions, stupid wind everyday. getting a nice drizzle now, hopefully get 1" at least, if not yield potential will be going down.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...