• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Humboldt Broncos -last I heard

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is going to sound brutal but if he had to dig casket graves by hand for every person who died in that crash, that still wouldn't be enough justice...but he would sure be thinking about his actions while digging.

And for the doubters..."assuming" the Truck Driver was at fault!

Comment

Fro what I've seen and heard from other drivers I worry that the attitude some religions have is that everything is "inshallah". That is God's will, whatever happens.

Comment

Originally posted by samhill View Post
        Fro what I've seen and heard from other drivers I worry that the attitude some religions have is that everything is "inshallah". That is God's will, whatever happens.
        More like life is cheap when you come from some parts of the world if it isn’t someone you’re related to or can make money off

Comment

Originally posted by dalek View Post
          More like life is cheap when you come from some parts of the world if it isn’t someone you’re related to or can make money off
          Interesting that you would mention that.

Neighbour across the road does 3-4 week work stints in India in the aeronautics field. After returning from his last trip over, he commented that he had to travel a few hours away from the main center out of which he usually works .

I asked if he drove or flew. He looked at me in amazement and said "you have a driver". And that he would never drive there because it's just too dangerous. Basically the only rules of the road is watch sharp and keep one foot on the brake pedal. Full speed ahead and slam on the brakes to avoid hitting the other guy doing the same.

The locals seem to survive - mostly. It's their culture.

Comment

Yes heard from Filipinos most important in a vehicle is a LOUD horn, like get the hell out of my way!

Comment

I wonder if he is gone?? Would be terrible but seems like there should be mpre info on him. Hopefully the truth comes out for each side.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...