• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BP, don't underestimate my misery and bitterness!

:😣

Comment

So this seeding into dryer ground is kind of easy stuff. Up down and back speed up at a slough that looks a little-wet strait through.

Oh well we have adequate moisture so far but yesterdays storm reminded me of last year comes so slow out of the south animate on radar and still seems to not move and then finally at night it gets to us only to run out of steam and then the next morning it starts up again in Manitoba.

Comment

Under "blue" on the new radar at Radisson all day yesterday. Result 0.0"

This morning showing nothing on the radar and a mist is falling. Next chance of rather stingy amounts in local areas is the 16-18. Then there is more scattered stuff forecast for the 23-26

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
          Under "blue" on the new radar at Radisson all day yesterday. Result 0.0"

This morning showing nothing on the radar and a mist is falling. Next chance of rather stingy amounts in local areas is the 16-18. Then there is more scattered stuff forecast for the 23-26
          Re:Radar

This isn't "new" technology.
          Settings or adjustments issues?

Comment

Sometimes the lightest blue rains other times it must be humidity. But it does rain with NO colors too. Real shitty low tech radar, must be rural Canada. Really wonder if Ontario stuff works this poorly?

Comment

Funny I hope the Regina Blocking pattern isn’t starting again like last year.

But could be at my third favorite place and this happens

Comment

If that plume goes on for months...NO SUMMER! Or wicked COLD winter...man made climate? NOT

Comment

looks like a lot of carbon going into the air !

Comment

Oh no according to experts that’s just a little burp.

F$&K me this whole climate change billshit is sickening. Liberals are insane.

Comment

Get to last five hundred ft and run out of seed peas. With treating seed it’s useless if you over treat well I just under treated by about 2 bushels or 120 lbs. of course I’m 7 miles away from home yea.

Comment

Calls for a shot of bin run. Bin dare!

Comment

Im surrounded by Barnswallows, non stop dive bombing in front of my radiator. I thought I was maybe stirring up bugs, but how could I in this in this frigid hurricane. Or are they just trying to warm up? I should get a Carbon tax credit for keeping the wildlife warm.

I love watching the hawks get the mice.
                          The joys of seeding!

Comment

This fella spotted not far from here

And this one last week ..

Comment

Nice photo, no bears yet

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                                This fella spotted not far from here

And this one last week ..

Your wife call you honey this morning?