• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And like I said Seeding Begins!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MBgrower View Post
    I think you would be fined if you dared to harrow a field around here this spring.
    Yeah no kidding. Same for us. Land rolling the lentils seems like a bad idea

Comment

errr dumb question from mallee sask3 why are you harrowing to break up clods or distibute straw more evenly or just miss the cabin and had to get back in it?

Comment

Ok boys ill say it to dry up some areas that I am going to go seeding tomorrow.

Yea drying up some areas.

Comment

We were wet this spring,,,it's so effing dry right now, this is the deepest I've planted peas in the last 20 years. The wind has taken it. Can't image what it like in places where it has started out dry. Can see I won't be seeding canola till it rains.

Comment

It seems like more normal weather.....dry in the spring hoping for a rain....I can't hope or pray for rain....been there done that mud crap...absolutely hate it.

Catherine Mckenna says this is part of climate change....dry then wet then cold then hot....she has seen the devastating effects and the way to fix it is to tax the shit out of us so the problem is solved....

And whats with all these reports about progress in seeding.....

Do you guys see weekly reports from your industry partners about the grain they didn't move , the grain they didn't buy, the chemical or inoculant they didn't make so they could all take advantage of farmers a little more?

Why tell anyone what the **** you are doing especially on a well read site like this or on twitter or Facebook...

free data but the most important info is from the primary producer thats where it all starts.

We really should have a farmer vaseline company as well..

The ****ing wouldn't hurt as much.
            Last edited by bucket; May 8, 2018, 07:15.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
              It seems like more normal weather.....dry in the spring hoping for a rain....I can't hope or pray for rain....been there done that mud crap...absolutely hate it.

Catherine Mckenna says this is part of climate change....dry then wet then cold then hot....she has seen the devastating effects and the way to fix it is to tax the shit out of us so the problem is solved....

And whats with all these reports about progress in seeding.....

Do you guys see weekly reports from your industry partners about the grain they didn't move , the grain they didn't buy, the chemical or inoculant they didn't make so they could all take advantage of farmers a little more?

Why tell anyone what the **** you are doing especially on a well read site like this or on twitter or Facebook...

free data but the most important info is from the primary producer thats where it all starts.

We really should have a farmer vaseline company as well..

The ****ing wouldn't hurt as much.

You are right, let’s all crawl under a rock. I mean there aren’t any airplanes in the sky, none that can see our fields, anyway —- and they certainly don’t sell drones to anyone. Nobody talks in the coffee shop or dealerships —- And the roads are all closed to outside traffic, especially snoopy guys. (Sarcasism)

Comment

Monsanto rep says they know to the acre how much canola will be seeded from amount of seed purchased. Apparently all the companies share the data to evaluate they share of sales. Unless it stays in the bag or is returned. Then acres will be recalculated.

Comment

They all talk

Comment

I have a saying SF3, in fall if the combine isn't moving.... harvest isn't happening, same could hold true in spring....if the drill isn't moving.... sowing isn't happening, put your ass in that seat a drive that ****ing thing instead of taking pictures of it. Lol...the Apprentice is seeding here today and I'm relegated to Yard-Ape and Gopher.

Phone shopping online and over the landline tele, dropped my old Samsung Rubgy, fell out of my cover all pocket while bending over to pick up a tool and it landed on it's screen. It already had three cracks but was still functional...after the fall now I only have about a quarter of the screen that isn't black or distorted. It was getting painfully slow anyway....like me, time to replace the old man.

Comment

I will but I have to pee. Real bad

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...