• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday! Its Back

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bucket View Post
    SF3

No pictures of the crack? ????
    Thankfully not

Comment

Oy,oi!

I don't like the way this thread is going.

One guy wakes up "stiff", another is "pimping", and now there is talk of at least one "crack".

Comment

Does Bourgault still come and weld up those cracks for free? Used to. But if you touched it yourself they wouldn't cover it.

Comment

Originally posted by checking View Post
          Oy,oi!

I don't like the way this thread is going.

One guy wakes up "stiff", another is "pimping", and now there is talk of at least one "crack".
          My back was sure stiff from all the preseeding prep work that needed to be done!

;-)

Comment

They said my old drill was past them coming out but new one tomorrow they would come. It has no cracks.

I guess sending my oldest away to get his 2nd year mill rite plus he has his welding from high school in regina. Finally pays big dividends so far.

He’s back to work Monday. Oh well it’s his farm some day he can play at work.

See in our farm you go away and have fun the farm is always their.

Comment

Finished this project a rebuild of our original sprayer trailer that was 15 years ago built.

Comment

Photo for fun! No the front tank is only filled when hooked to truck second holds 800 gal so two fills on 1600 gal sprayer tank. No brand new but paid for!

Comment

Good job!

Comment

yeow! I think that's busted not cracked

Comment

I don't know of you can reweld that, you might have to cut off that joint and re weld in a new section?

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                        They said my old drill was past them coming out but new one tomorrow they would come. It has no cracks.

I guess sending my oldest away to get his 2nd year mill rite plus he has his welding from high school in regina. Finally pays big dividends so far.

He’s back to work Monday. Oh well it’s his farm some day he can play at work.

See in our farm you go away and have fun the farm is always their.

for sure some engineer f#$k up there . tubing is to light to split like that, looks like its been like that a while

Comment

For the price of new drills, should the manufacturers throw in a new portable welder? 🤔

Comment

It look like they are buying seconds for evraz and cutting short pieces from them to save money and charge the shit out of farmers for new drills.

The piece cracked should be removed and a heavy wall put in. The angle piece should also be cut out.

When new pieces are put in maybe a top and bottom stiffener plate also.

You can't weld that it will start cracking again....the tube is on failure. ....

Comment

Did replace with a cut out and top plate weld every 6 inches looks good took time

Comment

Things I don't enjoy are taking on land that the previous operators abused by very deep tillage. Have to harrow to spread residue and smooth it out.
                                Things I really enjoy include this Quadtrack we're demoing. Anyone use these? They are fantastic. Tried a JD9520RT as well. No comparison for us. Quadtrack hands down. I hit a hardhead with the JD and thought I might actually die.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...