• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeding report ...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Partners View Post
    Maybe we need a water pipe line going south?
    Oh wait..there are reserves going south..poor idea..

Comment

Started on peas today. If someone had told me 3 weeks ago I'd be going in April I would have been inclined to tell them to go refill their meds.

Comment

Originally posted by helmsdale View Post
        Started on peas today. If someone had told me 3 weeks ago I'd be going in April I would have been inclined to tell them to go refill their meds.
        yea , going here soon also , Mother Nature sure has a way of showing us we have no f$&King clue

Comment

We have rig one ready to go and rig two is being moved to the yard today. Wheat is done and now just a few neighbours to clean for,

Seeding, in general, will start for us around 7th of may peas might get in Friday or next weekend.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6498.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	766420

Comment

If we miss any large amount of rain or snow, hope to get seeding barley this week, spring wheat second week of May. Would leave Canola to last half of month. Reduced spring frost risk.
            Best laid plans gang aft agley.

Comment

Lining up gps today. May start wheat tomorrow. Wet spots getting smaller. High wind and low humidity sucking up water.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...