• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

End of the Week Thursday Report TRANSITION into Friday Crop Report!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if it’s safe to say a 3 tenths rain Apr 30 is a billion dollar rain? Woke up to it this morning and still coming down. This is almost half of what we had all last year. We had moisture from snow to get good germination so this will replenish what was lost with those winds.
    Very very thankful this morning.

Comment

Our digital rain gauge registered zero rain and you can see where the rain drops fell in the dust on the tin roof of the dog house.....

"That's nice" (furrowtickler)

Comment

Can’t read my rain gauge , frosted up . Need antifreeze.

Comment

Oh, rain update! The roof of the dog house is now completely wet, I will have to wait til eight before I can make the call to order more bins.....

Comment

We've had heavier dews! Ok ok, I'll quit....its not over yet but.....

Comment

I love the radar it is now strengthening and moving north.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                FJ, A JD antenna on the Versi?
                I have used green since fall of 2006, won't farm with out it, too old, too lazy.

Comment

Maybe 2/10", wind from hell, killed the power for a few hours at OT!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...