• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

End of the Week Thursday Report TRANSITION into Friday Crop Report!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
    [ATTACH]2876[/ATTACH]
    Any other colors?
    FJ, A JD antenna on the Versi?

Comment

Deere GPS is top of the line!

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
        Deere GPS is top of the line!
        Until they force you to replace monitors and subscriptions...... $$$$$$ 👉👌

Comment

Are we neurosurgeons performing brain surgery or farmers placing seeds in the ground? Does it really matter if the rows aren't absolutely linear straight or feel the need to seed between last years rows(try that in pothole country when things change from year to year, or in sharp topography and the drill wants to slide off the side of a hill!). Some days I think you could sell a farmer anything for aesthetics or it would give him an extra quarter of a bushel an acre but cost him one.

Easy to sell to pride.
          Last edited by farmaholic; Apr 29, 2018, 21:43.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
            Are we neuron surgeons performing brain surgery or farmers placing seeds in the ground? Does it really matter if the rows aren't absolutely linear straight or feel the need to seed between last years rows(try that in pothole country when things change from year to year, or in sharp topography and the drill wants to slide off the side of a hill!). Some days I think you could sell a farmer anything for aesthetics or it would give him an extra quarter of a bushel an acre but cost him one.

Easy to sell to pride.
            Well said!! Try this try that it’s only $10/ac.

Comment

Maybe I should have used the word "ego" in the place of pride. There is a huge difference.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                Maybe I should have used the word "ego" in the place of pride. There is a huge difference.
                You may be correct, but that depends on who you are referring to?

Comment

Originally posted by bigzee View Post
                  You may be correct, but that depends on who you are referring to?
                  General comment. No one specific

Comment

I can go back to seeding crooked any day of the week. Deere can charge whatever they want it's like anything sooner or later its dropped if it gets too stupid priced.

Sort of like the crop advisors every one needed one when grain prices and yields were out of this world as things come down to earth these services also Die.

You only have so much to spend on a farm till it is either go broke or sell out or cut back.

Comment

nice rain here last night , how did anyone else fare ?

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                        nice rain here last night , how did anyone else fare ?
                        Zero in this area

Comment

Ah the smell of Rain. Not that big but sure nice.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                            I can go back to seeding crooked any day of the week. Deere can charge whatever they want it's like anything sooner or later its dropped if it gets too stupid priced.

Sort of like the crop advisors every one needed one when grain prices and yields were out of this world as things come down to earth these services also Die.

You only have so much to spend on a farm till it is either go broke or sell out or cut back.
                            well I sure can't , ours went down 2 years ago first day of seeding . looked like I was drunk . I would go nuts if I had to watch that mark all day .
                            someone said a new Deere system is $15k , how much higher would it hafta go ? while all other tech shit is going down , this auto steer stuff. going up .
                            another good example is drones , saw lots of dealerships selling them for $20 k a few. years back . there were to many stores that didn't understand the "farm the farmer game " , so now they're $2k

Comment

If the rain clouds were compared to a lucky Leprechaun dancing and throwing gold coins around, he missed us!

Radar technology gives me the ability to be disappointed in real time, ignorance was bliss. Now i get to see it approach us and fizzle out, or stall before it reaches us, or slip right past us, or develop behind us and move away.

Comment

Yea the Drone price really has come down. You can have a really good one now for under 2000.00 Price still will dictate what is going to happen.

The Radar in real time just cracked me up. My sides are still laughing.

I'm sending the storms your way but that big hole in the ground between us is acting up.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...