• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Destroying snow

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better yet redlentil...which planet are you on, lucky guy unless your soil is blowing like at Leader? Agree sheepwheat, this is first day to hit 10C! Yes wind and RAIN last night is KILLING snow, fields down to 5% in 4 days. Water in low spots, but what about FROST? heard 4' of ice in lakes, she is COLD wet soil here. Maybe back to DROUGHT like we had Nov to Jan?

Comment

I’m still going with the 7th water source for sprayer full landscaping to it worked priceless. Controlled water flow.

Comment

Fields going from 100% to 10% snow in 4 days in parts of NE Sask has a lot of water running.
        I’m predicting May 15-20 start.
        Need heat and wind for drying to begin.

Last weekend Saskatoon to Battleford seemed to have had significantly less snow cover.

Comment

At least us guys in the Mud Bowl NE won't complain when the drought hits again.
          Later seeded crops always better.

Comment

Originally posted by Klause View Post
            Where's that?
            Stratton, ON. Same latitude as Plentywood, MT.

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
              At least us guys in the Mud Bowl NE won't complain when the drought hits again.
              Later seeded crops always better.
              Surprising here though. Sure gettin away good and ground soaking it up good too

Comment

Flash flood here! Hoping to grow grain here this summer

Comment

Grass is turning green and croccasses are almost full bloom, at least a couple weeks later than average but I'll take it.

Comment

Fields and snow by yard, see if these are sideways...Click image for larger version

Name:	007.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	766406Click image for larger version

Name:	009.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.2 KB
ID:	766407

Comment

First seeded peas are sprouted nicely.

Comment

I am not sure why my pic's are sideways. I try changing the way I hold my phone but it doesn't seem to matter they always load sideways. Anyone have some advice?

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                          First seeded peas are sprouted nicely.
                          what area , didnt realize any seeding was gone , or is that a germ test ? , lol

Comment

Here all the water is running off. Any high spots are dust already.

Low spots are 5' of water and running. Overland flooding in places.

Our grid road might be gone by morning

Comment

My mother is a weather reporter for Environment Canada, on Friday when she measured the snow there was 24cm, yesterday morning 0cm. We had 3.8mm of rain on Saturday night if the temps and wind hold like they are supposed to I believe that some of my lighter stuff that had some fall work will be ready by the end of the first week of may. Even the bush rows and fence lines are coming along nicely and for the most part the runoff is over.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...