• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a semi truck

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have two Kw Day cab 13 sp and one Pete that was our first all have theBig Cat. I like my KW Day cabs and the next one we are looking at is a 2013 or newer KW ext cab 13 sp with Cummins and 4-way lockers.

Little more money if they have under a mill mileage yes you have basic repairs but run good and dont fall apart. THe pete we keep for sentimental value. Once its paid for you have a lot of uses for them. Had a Mac and LT9000 that we converted to grain trucks just use at seed plant and spring.

Comment

that's something I forgot to mention, now that you mention cat . we have a Detroit and two cats . the old 3406 in the one is good on fuel , but the C15 in the one uses twice as much fuel as the Detroit . I don't think I would get another cat because of this , excellent motor though, and lots of power .

Comment

Been hard to find something “decent” that’s not miled out. Going to the RB sale in Edmonton, there is three Kenworth 800s there with very low kms. Yes, may have to pay to get them but these miled our ones are wore out and dealers still want a ridiculous amount for them. Guy can sink 25k into a 60k truck pretty fast, and it’s still worth 60.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...