• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Up to 20cm of snow for Calgary Enjoy global warming

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
    Our media has been a partner with the climate alarmists.

why in f&$k doesn't anyone have to answer for this horeshit they spew ???

Comment

I know we are suppose to embrace cooler for the sake of the World but I can't see how that can lead to anything ruin. Taxing people to try to make it cooler is maddness

Comment

I do find the cover from Mclean's in 2012 quite amusing and certainly exemplifies the attitude of left leaning media. Today outside it is snowing quite hard again. The fields are still white and it certainly has been a long cold winter in Alberta. It was cold here in the first part of November. It did warm up a bit the last 2 weeks of November and first week of December. Then turned cold and has been cold ever since. Certainly a real traditional Canadian winter. All I can say is never say never.

Comment

If winter died in 2012, walking UN DEAD f*cking winter now, endless evil white death

Comment

More white global warming coming into Saskatchewan today.....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...