• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regina Vet Clinics

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regina Vet Clinics

My sister is having issues with their aging pets. The prices Vets are charging for their services and medications is absolute thievery. I don't know how they can sleep at night preying financially on people's love and attachment to their pets. A Vet clinic must be the new gold mine with the "dog culture" in our current society. It's gone full retard, doggy daycare, obedience training, dog parks, picking up dog shit, vet bills, expensive dog food because the dog has "allergies"...lol. WOW, gullible or what?

Wonderful companions but...

And yes....I do really like our dog too!

Comment

Family member out for a walk had a dog get rolled by a pickup and trailer - right down the middle of the rig and out the back end.

Cost $1700 for x-rays to show that all she had was a broken tail.

Stupid dog decided to bolt for home and cut across in front of the pickup.

In the dog's defense, she has produced more than that in pups for them but still...

Comment

It was always this way. If there isn't a loading chute at your vet clinic then you're at the wrong clinic.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...