• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your favourite seeding field meals? I need some fresh ideas.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are your favourite seeding field meals? I need some fresh ideas.

I wanted to get my thoughts on something other than the horrific events this weekend. I can't stop crying every time I see one of those beautiful young men's faces.

I need some new recipes for this spring whenever it decides to come.
    Sandwiches are the standby, but I do like sending chicken or meatloaf - lots of side dishes, potatoes, pasta.

Let me know what works for everyone.

Anything I dont have to make myself would be great thanks.

Comment

My father and mother still bring lunch out to the crew.

As long as they want and can we let them. It kind of gives purpose each day.

Helps with moving equipment.

Plus even if you don’t like the menu you shut up because you didn’t have to make it.

Easy perogies

Pasta noodles layer with cottage cheese and egg mix and onions lots onions then another layer noodles and same and finally noodles on top onions and cheese cook.

Add sausage as meat with and lots of sour cream.

Ok it’s not healthy and you won’t eat it every day.

Comment

my wife has been sending wraps in lunch instead of sandwiches . nice change !
        we don't bother with meals anymore because we hate shutting down here . time is always such a factor farming in the north, lol. my wife sure doesn't like it though. mom (82) still always trying to sneak a few field meals in also.
        but some meals i like are lazy cabbage rolls , single dish casseroles , etc . simple !
        I really enjoy eating in the house , even if its 10 at night
        we do try to get a meal in field when city grandkids come . they love it !!
        No matter what you bring , it will be appreciated by all

Comment

Large salads sprouted lentils, cucumber, onion, feta cheese, cranberries, bacon, strawberries, and avacodo topped with a nice oil and vingrette. My germ tests in mason jars are great salad toppers, sprouted yellow mustard is surprisingly good sprinkled on a salad. Keeps for weeks in the fridge.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...