• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prayers to all involved hockey bus crash

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
    We have no right or need to know his religion. If he held a valid license the law was met.
    New standards? Perhaps.
    Can you say with absolute certainty this was an accident BP? 1000's have to live with the actions of this'pooooooor guy'. Actions should have consequences, in this case X 1000.

Comment

I hesitated getting into this.
      All here seem to have an armchair law degree.
      By definition of the word; it is likely an accident.
      Only premeditation or consistent gross negligence would suggest otherwise. If he blew the sign he is responsible for this accident. Lets leave it to the authorities.
      One loss of life is equal to its individual family as are 20.
      The same circumstances have led to single deaths more often than multiples. Equally tragic.
      These incidents should lead to somber reflection.
      Lynching wont change a thing but the groups standard.
      Last edited by blackpowder; Apr 11, 2018, 14:43.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
        If you have not seen the Australian idea, eliminate dangerous intersections....[ATTACH]2798[/ATTACH]

I sent Premier Moe this pic ...how to prevent future deaths
        These are common and WORK despite many people compaling

Comment

Well I guess bp I have much higher
          Standard than you when it comes to who's on the road when my kids are on the road.

Comment

I suggest higher standards.
            We should pass a skid, jacknife and sway track test along with hills on our tests. Cost more though.

To avoid further unavoidable misunderstanding and emotion. And with respect to the loved and those lost; I withdraw from this conversation.

Comment

I can't drive a semi..BUT I know what a stop sign is for..All the education and skill in the world means shit if you don't follow the road signs...Regardless of color/religon/gender or what ever else you want to through in to the pile...

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
                I can't drive a semi..BUT I know what a stop sign is for..All the education and skill in the world means shit if you don't follow the road signs...Regardless of color/religon/gender or what ever else you want to through in to the pile...
                Agreed , a stop sign is a stop sign 🛑 in almost every country on earth .

Comment

Guys I’m not picking sides but the truck driver screwed up and proceeded without caution.

The bus driver should of been able to see the truck and stop in time at that spot.

It’s still fracking sad.

Another passed tonight

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                    Guys I’m not picking sides but the truck driver screwed up and proceeded without caution.

The bus driver should of been able to see the truck and stop in time at that spot.

It’s still fracking sad.

Another passed tonight
                    No sf3..its all about the stop sign..
                    Even if there was zero visability for the bus...
                    This is getting closer to home for me with every death...
                    Coach Darcy will be buried 1.5 miles from my house...
                    Last edited by Partners; Apr 11, 2018, 18:25.

Comment

https://www.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=1367379 https://www.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=1367379

Comment

Originally posted by Jagfarms View Post
                        https://www.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=1367379 https://www.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=1367379
                        Video in link shows reconstruction of accident and some theories on what might have happened

Comment

interesting side note; a baby from here was born at that same corner in that early March blizzard , on the way to melfort when roads became impassable

Comment

another interesting note is that stars were out here on 3 seperate occasions within 18 miles of the farm in the last 3 weeks . stars is a very good place to donate money

Comment

Originally posted by bobofthenorth View Post
                              It would stop running through the intersection but it would create a left turn for every through vehicle. That's got its own set of risks which could include rolling stops onto the highway while turning. You can't fix stupid.

BHP put one of those intersections in on the Leroy Highway (#667), intersection is NW of Leroy...

Works really well. Turning lanes for the left turns and off you go. No more people flying through the intersection.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                                interesting side note; a baby from here was born at that same corner in that early March blizzard , on the way to melfort when roads became impassable
                                Yes isn't it ironic.The joys of new life during the cold dark blizzard night and the horrific accident during the bright blue sunshine of the day.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...