• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heated Canola

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heated Canola

Anyone help me on who buys heated Canola? And if you have any contact info. My father in law has a wreck on his hands. First few loads were 10% we pulled out and put in a another bin.

Grow more and blend it off.....make sure you know where they probe....and load accordingly....lol.

Comment

Bunge buys heated from time to time. Wilbur-Ellis also buys I think.

Comment

O and t farms at Regina. But be prepared to wait to ship, and then wait to be paid.

Comment

was it straight cut?

Comment

10% is nothing... LDC In Yorkton will buy that... max discount is $3/bu.

O&T buys everything including pure shit. Usually 30 days from when you phone to deliver, 6 weeks to pay.

Wilbur Ellis sends it to a Hutterite colony by Eston...

Bunge will buy heated up to 18% OFP and take it to Altona's Crush plant... Altona will also buy direct from you if you want to haul there.

Comment

Check with a broker about cactus commodities. Moved some through them a few years back. Took awhile to get paid but it did come.

Comment

O/T makes me a little nervous as they can take quite a while to pay, but my one experience with them was very positive. I had lightly heated flax, and they graded my sample 3-4 percent heated where local elevator called it 7. Then I delivered the 2 loads I had, and they called the first one 3 and then they called the second one 0. Kind of sold me on them.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...