• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farmer Grain Contracts

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farmer Grain Contracts

Does anyone more worldly than me have any knowledge about other countries and the way the grain contracts work in other parts of the world?
    I am tired of these one sided contracts, every time there is a glitch and delivery is delayed its my dime!
    Apparently anything over 30 bpa nexxera can only delivered at there discretion.
    Why cant we have a farmer sided contract that would compensate the farmer when shit don't get done?
    Surely there is enough pencil pushing people milking us from their offices to draw up something to protect us.
    Why cant something like this work in our favor?
    We carry enough risk I think this would be a simple way to transfer some over to the parasites.

Thats a really good question for Yerry Ritz. The ****ing guy credited for only opening up the market for the rest of the industries while completely forgetting to represent not only the people who elected him but as ag minister.... the primary producer.

The guy gutted everything to do with primary producers and when the liberals got in since everyone in the west voted conservative the libtards assumed the process of ****ing primary producers had been condoned so they continued that same process.

Comment

Just keep doing your job, keep producing under the current circumstances and shut the **** up....

Comment

ok....

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
          ok....
          That's a good compliant peasant.....

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
            That's a good compliant peasant.....
            You got the peasant part correct...

Comment

GOODRUM.who do you have the nexera contract with?

Comment

This always fascinates me, we look to blame all our problems on someone else, when I fact its our own doing. We grow shit and then cry when we don't get our cop, or can't afford that new iron, won't a combine last more than 3yrs,no we have a tax problem so need more cca, grow more and buy bins and have to ship more, all the while making more money for the brokers and more work. For ourselves, how does the quote go about looking for the enemy and it was I.
                Don't forget to fret to the max keep that yield up there. Can't anyone grow a crop without fret anymore.
                We need martin Luther to stand up for us and start a speech with WE HAVE THE POWER.

Comment

30 bpa?

Comment

I agree on some of your statements horse but things evolve and we have to as well.
                    If we don't address the changes forced on us we can't expect anyone to notice us.
                    It don't seem right that eating laundry soap or confusing bathroom facilities get all the media coverage while our real problems don't get mentioned.
                    It's a new age and I don't really care for it but reducing my production don't seem to be the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                      30 bpa?
                      Yea, my contract is in Yorkton and now that I have priced over the 30bpa on the acres I had contracted they are stalling out on delivery using this excuse.
                      Am I the only one?

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                        30 bpa?
                        If I can show $100/acre profit on 30 bu why should I grow 100bpa for $100 profit.
                        If everyone abandoned the fret co, and equipment dealers we would have more support as the gov seems to listen more when people are unemployed.

Comment

If it's through RP..they had issues last yr where farmers were months behind delivery of nexera..
                          We contracted with bunge this yr..
                          As a rule they are very good for us on regular canola.

Comment

For **** sakes, good thing we have that old plow and 28 run disc drill and that long faced old mare in the pasture!

Gotta stay profitable for everyone else's benefit AT MY EXPENSE, **** me.

They would steal those cost efficiency gains too.

A hoe and five acres next?
                            Last edited by farmaholic; Apr 4, 2018, 09:41.

Comment

Originally posted by GOODRUM View Post
                              Yea, my contract is in Yorkton and now that I have priced over the 30bpa on the acres I had contracted they are stalling out on delivery using this excuse.
                              Am I the only one?
                              Okay that means it is either Pioneer or LDC than.

With Bunge I believe the first 35 bpa was slated to move by end of May and remainder to go June through August.

I might have to double check though.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...