• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Train problems in Ukraine

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Train problems in Ukraine

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-12/rail-shortages-are-knocking-ukraine-s-grain-expansion-off-track

Nice to know that they have some of the same problem we have.

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
      Nice to know that they have some of the same problem we have.
      But I’ll bet dollars to donuts, they’ll fix the problem pronto.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
        They ordered a shitpile of lovomotoves and rolling stock for coal and metals... Been following this for a while. Their problem is huge expansion in product being hauled and not enough traction power to move it...

Next year they plan on adding more cars for grain.

They've also removed the rail freight cap for grain and replaced it with a crow-like subsidy for producers

Comment

Originally posted by Klause View Post
          They ordered a shitpile of lovomotoves and rolling stock for coal and metals... Been following this for a while. Their problem is huge expansion in product being hauled and not enough traction power to move it...

Next year they plan on adding more cars for grain.

They've also removed the rail freight cap for grain and replaced it with a crow-like subsidy for producers
          where do RR order/rent/get engines from in both Canada and abroad? Does some rental outfit just have a bunch sitting around like chainsaws?

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
            Yeah they will beat us that is for sure. Here we will still be talking about the problem 30 years from now.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...