• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will Canada wake up and realize we’re doomed by the Liberals!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will Canada wake up and realize we’re doomed by the Liberals!

I will say and most know I have voted liberal in the past. Yes Ralph got my vote a few times. But that’s ended with this latest election of misfits and idiots.

Entitled spoiled rotten to the core idiots.

Climate Barbie is right up their with latest weekend comments. To a die hard liberal the general population doesn’t matter they have a plan and no matter how stupid it is they can’t or won’t back away and will push it along.

They have crushed oil in canada with useless rules for Canadian companies yet still buy oil from countries who don’t give a shit about any thing the liberals stand for.

Crush all pipelines because that bad yet screw up our freight with backlogs because of oil cars.

Then throw in a useless as tits on a Boar Carbon tax. How stupid does a country have to be to think we will do anything to help the world out with this useless tax.

But they continue to push it out.

Canada is going backwards but most can’t see it’s happening.

BC may start with hit them in the pocket book gas will hit 2 dollars a litre thank a NDP and Green. It doesn’t work to stop oil till the magic new Tec. Engine is discovered, especially since you have the third largest oil reserve in the world.

Oil and farming and lumber mining all pay taxes when running smooth that’s what’s used to cover useless gov programs.

Kill these industries and the whole house of cards falls down.

But didn’t liberals actually attend classes and understand how a economy thrives or dies.

We are at a crossroads in canada go forward or fall so far behind we never will come back.

Listening to the CN guy today at noon talk is cheap this ground hog day continues every year. They were told in summer the crop looks good in areas and also oil is stalling as protestors win and stop pipelines so gear up. Nope slow down was the order of the day.

It al boils down to stupid policies by a totally insane government.

Wake up people kind

Irony #2.

Confesses he has been a Liberal voter all the while calling me, who has never voted Liberal, a Liberal.

SF3 where "April Fool" applies year round.

Comment

Ralph was a nice guy if he always wins why not just support him and at least Regina had someone. When Trudeau was Elected I voted conservative because I couldn’t stand him.

You keep telling people how great Trudeau is doing it’s working real well.

Comment

Somebody's family has appointed government jobs.
        How money makes people do what they do.

Comment

Look how long it took when his father was running the show before Canada Finally woke up...

Comment

Canuckistan is already too far gone. Regime change tomorrow morning would only delay but not stop the sinking. Venezuela is our future. Various levels of government overspends (mostly the FEDs, Ontario and Alberta) by at least 50 billion per year to keep the economy from collapsing. Slowly tax revenue dries up and down it goes. We have been a one trick pony with the energy industry but those days are over. Private sector investment is gone replaced by all sorts of crony capitalism waiting for the next infrastructure investment or green energy program. It is over.

Comment

Yea landslide people woke up a bit second term squeezed in hopefully not for junior

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
                Canuckistan is already too far gone. Regime change tomorrow morning would only delay but not stop the sinking. Venezuela is our future. Various levels of government overspends (mostly the FEDs, Ontario and Alberta) by at least 50 billion per year to keep the economy from collapsing. Slowly tax revenue dries up and down it goes. We have been a one trick pony with the energy industry but those days are over. Private sector investment is gone replaced by all sorts of crony capitalism waiting for the next infrastructure investment or green energy program. It is over.
                Do you honestly just look for opportunities to say the word "canuckistan" in your posts? It somehow works its way in to basically every single post you write on here. Its pretty disrespectful to keep suggesting that our country is so similar to the shit-whole third world countries your tying it to.

Comment

More effective use of taxpayer dollars.

Comment

Farmboy, are you a clone of Grassfarmer or Double Chuck?

Comment

I am appalled, but why should we be surprised. If this doesn’t infuriate you, nothing will...

I ask you to send this to every voter you know.

Spencer Fernando

Spencer Fernando

INSIGHT INTO NEWS, MONEY, POLITICS, & CULTURE

INSANE: Trudeau Government Exempts Foreign Oil From Emissions Regulations They Impose On Canadian Oil

SPENCER FERNANDO MARCH 15, 2018

Foreign Countries Win, Canadians Lose Under Trudeau's Energy Policy

‘Global Citizen’ Trudeau’s anti-Canadian energy policy is costing our nation billions of dollars.

The Canadian Taxpayers Federation has found that the Trudeau government is exempting foreign oil from the emissions regulations they impose on oil made right here in Canada.

This means the government is purposely giving an advantage to oil from countries like Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, and Venezuela, while punishing our own homegrown Canadian oil industry.

Here’s what the CTF found:

“In August 2017, the federal government decided to change the rules halfway through the Energy East pipeline review by requiring the project to go through an “upstream and downstream emissions review.” TransCanada cancelled the project soon after the federal announcement.

The CTF then filed Access to Information requests with the federal government, and has discovered that foreign oil imported into Canada will not be subjected to a similar review.” CTF Alberta Director Colin Craig said,“Ottawa is holding Canadian oil to a higher standard than foreign oil that is imported to Canada. The situation is insane. By putting up roadblocks in front of Canadian oil companies, governments are literally losing out on billions in lost tax revenues.” The CTF noted that the Energy East pipeline would have contributed $7.3 billion tax revenue.

Now, all of that is lost, while foreign oil pours into our country.

“The rest of the world is laughing at us,” Craig said. “Canada has the third largest oil reserves in the world and yet we’re spending billions each year on importing oil. Then, when someone tries to build a pipeline to eastern Canada to reduce reliance on foreign oil, the federal government puts up a roadblock. It’s crazy.”

This is an anti-Canadian policy.

The Trudeau government is betraying our nation, our workers, our consumers, and our homegrown energy industry, all while foreign oil gets an advantage. This policy makes other countries richer, and Canadians poorer, and it’s yet more proof that the Trudeau government is pushing an agenda that is designed to hurt our nation. As I’ve said before, under Trudeau’s energy policies, foreign countries win and Canada loses.

Spencer Fernando

Comment

This I found this today and we wonder why we call him a Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Stampsguy View Post
                          I am appalled, but why should we be surprised. If this doesn’t infuriate you, nothing will...

I ask you to send this to every voter you know.

Spencer Fernando

Spencer Fernando

INSIGHT INTO NEWS, MONEY, POLITICS, & CULTURE

INSANE: Trudeau Government Exempts Foreign Oil From Emissions Regulations They Impose On Canadian Oil

SPENCER FERNANDO MARCH 15, 2018

Foreign Countries Win, Canadians Lose Under Trudeau's Energy Policy

‘Global Citizen’ Trudeau’s anti-Canadian energy policy is costing our nation billions of dollars.

The Canadian Taxpayers Federation has found that the Trudeau government is exempting foreign oil from the emissions regulations they impose on oil made right here in Canada.

This means the government is purposely giving an advantage to oil from countries like Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, and Venezuela, while punishing our own homegrown Canadian oil industry.

Here’s what the CTF found:

“In August 2017, the federal government decided to change the rules halfway through the Energy East pipeline review by requiring the project to go through an “upstream and downstream emissions review.” TransCanada cancelled the project soon after the federal announcement.

The CTF then filed Access to Information requests with the federal government, and has discovered that foreign oil imported into Canada will not be subjected to a similar review.” CTF Alberta Director Colin Craig said,“Ottawa is holding Canadian oil to a higher standard than foreign oil that is imported to Canada. The situation is insane. By putting up roadblocks in front of Canadian oil companies, governments are literally losing out on billions in lost tax revenues.” The CTF noted that the Energy East pipeline would have contributed $7.3 billion tax revenue.

Now, all of that is lost, while foreign oil pours into our country.

“The rest of the world is laughing at us,” Craig said. “Canada has the third largest oil reserves in the world and yet we’re spending billions each year on importing oil. Then, when someone tries to build a pipeline to eastern Canada to reduce reliance on foreign oil, the federal government puts up a roadblock. It’s crazy.”

This is an anti-Canadian policy.

The Trudeau government is betraying our nation, our workers, our consumers, and our homegrown energy industry, all while foreign oil gets an advantage. This policy makes other countries richer, and Canadians poorer, and it’s yet more proof that the Trudeau government is pushing an agenda that is designed to hurt our nation. As I’ve said before, under Trudeau’s energy policies, foreign countries win and Canada loses.

Spencer Fernando
                          This can’t be getting any stupider. But I’m sure the Trudeau foundation is miraculously getting donations....

Comment

I thought that last about the study was a hoax until I looked it up.
                            Now that is the definition of stupid. Even grass and chuck should be laughing at that one.

Comment

Combine equalization along with differing tax rates by region and the perfect wedge issue is developing for western separation. Don't forget threat of imposed carbon tax... the Fed's have a gun in their mouth with a full clip. It'll be a cake walk for western separatists, right place right time.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...