• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weather observation

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather observation

High today was very close to 30 degrees below average. Not a peep on the news. A couple observations. Had this been 30 degrees above average, the cause would for sure be that nasty carbon dioxide gas. It would be all over the news. Why no concern in the media?

14 day for here, currently is no high above 0, up to and including the 12th of April. This is unprecedented.

Let’s tax carbon! Wait, global warming is dead. Leftists don’t know that yet. Watched climate Barbie in committee, being asked a simple question. How much, will a 50 buck a ton carbon tax lower Canadian emmissions? She had no answer, and would not answer. I would have thought they would have an answer. Lol at least make something up on the fly.

Oh, as an aside, google, “Trudeau pauses for a full ten seconds”. I have been enjoying my new hobby, which is collecting information on how dense Peter Pan and his minions are. I like the one about the 9 billion dollar buses as well. It is incomprehensible how dense he and his pals are when you get to digging. Sf3, you would enjoy!

Anyhow, stay warm.

Cold and windy here tonight and it would not be hard to convince yourself it was Jan29.

I don't think I have seen snow banked up as high along the hi-way as it is now.

Taxing Canadians more is just madness and will only give the Liberals more money to waste on nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
      High today was very close to 30 degrees below average. Not a peep on the news. A couple observations. Had this been 30 degrees above average, the cause would for sure be that nasty carbon dioxide gas. It would be all over the news. Why no concern in the media?

14 day for here, currently is no high above 0, up to and including the 12th of April. This is unprecedented.

Let’s tax carbon! Wait, global warming is dead. Leftists don’t know that yet. Watched climate Barbie in committee, being asked a simple question. How much, will a 50 buck a ton carbon tax lower Canadian emmissions? She had no answer, and would not answer. I would have thought they would have an answer. Lol at least make something up on the fly.

Oh, as an aside, google, “Trudeau pauses for a full ten seconds”. I have been enjoying my new hobby, which is collecting information on how dense Peter Pan and his minions are. I like the one about the 9 billion dollar buses as well. It is incomprehensible how dense he and his pals are when you get to digging. Sf3, you would enjoy!

Anyhow, stay warm.
      it's just weather , free , just weather , lol

Comment

On the weather networks page it says the record low for last night is -26.7c in 1965 and the temp is -30c

That's breaking a 53 year record and no mention of that on local news.

Comment

Must have been talk of an ice age back then....My guess is there was a lot of births in December 1965 or early 1966...

Back then they did more important things when it was cold..lol.

Comment

Going to set record cold tonight in central AB as well. It was snowing this morning here so it didn't happen this morning. I am sure this is one of the coldest winters in this area on record. Wonder how carbon tax helps with global cooling.

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
              Going to set record cold tonight in central AB as well. It was snowing this morning here so it didn't happen this morning. I am sure this is one of the coldest winters in this area on record. Wonder how carbon tax helps with global cooling.
              I don't know why you guys are always complaining about the carbon tax. See we just doubled it in January and we are easily twice as cold as this time last year. Sounds like perfect science to me.🤔🤔🤔

Comment

I still want to know when the rest of the world is going to sent us tax money to keep western Canada cold.

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
                  I don't know why you guys are always complaining about the carbon tax. See we just doubled it in January and we are easily twice as cold as this time last year. Sounds like perfect science to me.🤔🤔🤔
                  It's a win win situation for the anti-science crowd. If it gets warmer, they can justify their carbon tax(and even more) by saying I told you so, and if it gets colder, they can claim victory, since it was obviously their carbon taxes that deserve the credit for saving the world from certain Armageddon, so they must continue.

Until the angry, hungry, cold, broke, unemployed mobs start enacting their own justice. Then it will become lose-lose.

Comment

Watched Marie Antoinette movie, that kind of unemployed hungry angry mobs...heavy duty reset alright!
                    It's Obama's fault we are SO COLD!

In EPA news...Trump’s EPA Aims to Tap the Brakes on Fuel Economy
                    When the Obama administration unveiled a plan in 2011 to set stronger fuel economy targets for cars and SUVs, the Environmental Protection Agency called it “the most significant federal action ever taken to reduce [greenhouse gas] emissions.” Now the Trump administration is gearing up to weaken those standards. EPA chief Scott Pruitt, a climate change skeptic, has previously suggested that he thinks the targets are too onerous for automakers. But whether he can set lower standards for the entire nation is a matter of dispute, and California leaders are ready to fight to maintain the Obama-era rules in the Golden State.
                    Last edited by fjlip; Mar 30, 2018, 14:22.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...