• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

-28; -32 with wind chill

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-28; -32 with wind chill

Got home from work Tuesday night back to custom trucking Weds morning.

Sitting at a customers unloading right now and it's -25 already.

It's end of March sheeeesh.

Of course it was warm... Came back to frozen brakes frozen truck to ground froze airlines and even frozen chutes.

Made for a long day.

Getting a bit grumpy too. Want to spend more than 30 minutes a day with my wife and kid at some point.

You bet, so HOT we need to COOL this stupid country off with CARBON TAXES to save the planet! Insanity!

Comment

Originally posted by Klause View Post
      Got home from work Tuesday night back to custom trucking Weds morning.

Sitting at a customers unloading right now and it's -25 already.

It's end of March sheeeesh.

Of course it was warm... Came back to frozen brakes frozen truck to ground froze airlines and even frozen chutes.

Made for a long day.

Getting a bit grumpy too. Want to spend more than 30 minutes a day with my wife and kid at some point.

Klause, if the whole country worked as hard as you, we’d have three trans-continental railways. Have a great Easter, kick back for a bit.

Comment

Klause

A bit of advice ....no reason to listen. ...I blinked and my son is 18.....the work will always be there....walking to check cows with him now makes me realize what I missed....

My daughter is soon to be 16 and she dragged a calf in tonite by herself. ...cow following the sled....

It was yesterday ...it seems... that ....well it wasn't that long ago...

Take the time...don't have the same regrets.....

Comment

Going to check cows again. I hate this global warming and it makes for short eared calves. Klause you need to take a break there is more to life than money.

Comment

Originally posted by sofa.king View Post
            Going to check cows again. I hate this global warming and it makes for short eared calves. Klause you need to take a break there is more to life than money.
            Blasphemy!
            Take that back, lol
            Best investment of the last number of years is the cow cams, have saved so many trips out in the night(and lots of ears) , I don't remember a calving season that's been quite like this one. Though we fought through some real storms in march in previous years.
            I've warned all my lazy(or vey smart)part time farmer non mixed grain farming friends that I will quickly beat them senseless with a frozen length of after birth should any of them whine about the weather.
            Last edited by mcfarms; Mar 30, 2018, 06:10.

Comment

Brrrrrr.......another cold morning where we can all appreciate fossil fuels for keeping us warm.

Happy Easter!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...