• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Easter Agrivillers

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Easter Agrivillers

March 29 and in the bright sunshine we never got above -20 today and with tons of snow to melt it looking like seeding is along ways away.

I hope you all have a happy fun filled weekend with family and friends, all mine are coming home.

-27 here w/o the wind . haven't the roads around tisdale been something else last week or so ? happy Easter or is it happy April fools day ?

Comment

Yes roads have been brutal most of the week, Its been quite a worry with rum running low!

Comment

Yes, Happy Easter everyone, be kind to each other.

Seldomseen....why aren't you making your own.

Comment

I am not very skilled at anything. I can barely grow a crop. Rum I could never master.

Comment

Don't underestimate your ability in the time of need.

If you're not a natural at it, try try again. You might have fun perfecting the art. Do you have any maple trees you could tap? Maple Rum, brand it and retire a Billionaire.

White Maple Rum
            Dark Maple Rum
            Amber Maple Rum
            Spiced Maple Rum
            Seldomseen Signature Maple Rum.....sounds rare and sought after!

Comment

Happy Easter, Agrivillers. I've been long-lasting congested with the flu virus; plugged eyes, nose, ears, and lungs, but finally getting back to some sense of normal.

Some family and friends coming for roast turkey, the trimming and lots of pies. I'm down from three full deepfreezes to two, but still lots of garden veggies and fruits to last until summer.

Enjoy your time together. There are plans in full swing to replace you:

https://twitter.com/serveBC/status/978800254123311105?s=20

Pars.

Comment

I don’t remember a hotter Easter in my life! I’ll have to uncover the hair conditioner before I turn it on. If anyone would like to join us, we are going to have Easter picnic on the beach at Oyama. Don’t forget your sun screen. Even if you can’t make, have a great Sun Day wherever you are. 🐇😎👨🏼*🍳 We’re having Japanese Giggle Cake with “icing”.

Comment

There better be another Oyama beach some where warm in the world other than the one I'm familiar with....a least you'll have the place to yourselves.

Comment

Happy Easter All Next year im not coming back till mid April.

Trudeau the world is getting colder you moron and Monday.

Comment

If this COLD keeps going in 2018, year without summer? Won't be a next year. Happy Easter or April Fools...maybe it's the weather man's joke on Canada!

Comment

Happy Easter
                        We are in Lethbridge for Easter today and quite a bit of snow here too.
                        Minus 26 C at home today with the windchill.

Comment

A Happy Easter to all!

He is risen.

Comment

Happy Easter!!!

Comment

Good , maybe he'll do the all night calf check because I'm bloody tired of it after this last month.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...