• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats your record *possible sarcastic replies welcome*

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats your record *possible sarcastic replies welcome*

SHIPPING RECORD SMASHED 🏆🚢

Viterra says it has broken a new record with more than 100,000 tonnes of grain loaded onto vessels across Viterra’s South Australian port network on Monday 26 March – the company’s largest shipping day on record.

Viterra general manager Tim Krause says this is the first time the company has loaded more than 100,000 tonnes in a day for grain commodities with the previous record 89,000 tonnes back in 2013.

Can we include record low shipments? (sarcasm..maybe)

Comment

"Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back."

"Canada challenges Viterra to beat that record here."

Comment

If all the shiploaders at all the terminals in Vancouver and Fraser River were going flat out that amount could be done in 12 hours. Rest assured that record has never been achieved

Comment

Add it to the "bucket" list!

Only guys on Agriville might understand that one.

Comment

Will try to find out how many ports we have 6 but only 3 are deep sea ports.

Comment

Thanks farmaholic for inviting me into this ...I was going to stay out of it.

Good to see viterra doing something somewhere.....here they have closed a 10000 tonne concrete.

No one else can own it ,,use it or otherwise .....just haul further and then listen to tree huggers bitch about carbon.

If Viterra did 100000 tonnes in Canada they would be waiting for the train to deliver more...

One boat every two to five days is adequate to keep the system completely booked and backed up.

I don't know why Canadian ag doesn't just take a year off to clear out the backlog, empty the bins and really find out the value of primary producers are to this country.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                Thanks farmaholic for inviting me into this ...I was going to stay out of it.

Good to see viterra doing something somewhere.....here they have closed a 10000 tonne concrete.

No one else can own it ,,use it or otherwise .....just haul further and then listen to tree huggers bitch about carbon.

If Viterra did 100000 tonnes in Canada they would be waiting for the train to deliver more...

One boat every two to five days is adequate to keep the system completely booked and backed up.

I don't know why Canadian ag doesn't just take a year off to clear out the backlog, empty the bins and really find out the value of primary producers are to this country.
                There isn't enough anti depressant medication on hand to handle the results of that the xperiment.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                  There isn't enough anti depressant medication on hand to handle the results of that the xperiment.

No carbon footprint to worry about! Otto Lang - has anyone seen Otto Lang?

Comment

The year off could happen this year. Today the forecast high is supposed to be a whopping 15.5 degrees below average. This keeps up and the northern half of the grain belt does not have a long enough season anymore. Polish canola seed will be hot hot hot.

Comment

Or August frost. Well over due

Comment

Just thinking about a spring trip. We sure won’t be seeding last week in April. The snow may be almost gome by then. It’ll be a short growing season.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...