• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russian diplomats expulsion

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russian diplomats expulsion

For a while, could see Putin-Trump pact coming similar to Stalin-Hitler one preceding World War Two.
    Very hard to figure out thinking behind spy poisoning.
    Maybe Putin vindictiveness, maybe not.
    At least, communism does not seem to be major factor as it was in Cold War.
    More like lead up to World War One.

USA booted 60 Russian diplomats and spies.
    Canada booted 4 Russian spies.

If in fact our ally Great Britain had a spy poisoned by Russia than this is a good move.

Comment

Originally posted by Hopalong View Post
      Very hard to figure out thinking behind spy poisoning.
      Maybe Putin vindictiveness, maybe not.
      They have a long history of killing ex spies or anyone that changes sides, show they mean business to deter others from following suit. Putin of course was a former KGB operative so it's probably a cause dear to his heart.

Comment

CIA M16 Mossad. They wouldn’t ever kill a traitor.....

Comment

Something smells here. Wouldn't an assassin want to be covert? Using nerve gas that is Russian trademark? Too obvious Why would a nation want to be openly connected to a hit? Plus nerve agents have the possibility of collateral damage which would further infuriate the offended nation. Doesn't make sense. Why not a knife, gun, or mysterious car accident?

If I'm Putin I'm doing my own investigation.

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
            Something smells here. Wouldn't an assassin want to be covert? Using nerve gas that is Russian trademark? Too obvious Why would a nation want to be openly connected to a hit? Plus nerve agents have the possibility of collateral damage which would further infuriate the offended nation. Doesn't make sense. Why not a knife, gun, or mysterious car accident?

If I'm Putin I'm doing my own investigation.
            Probably linked to the Russian election - commit this act then have the world condemn Russia which triggers a patriotic response from the Russian people because their country is under attack so they vote for Putin.
            It seems to be part and parcel of the Russian way - the guy that murdered Alexander Litvinenko is now a member of parliament.

Comment

sure the US and Israel, have done the same. some time

but when Putin kills off his only opposition at home ,
              it is not much of a stretch , to connect the dots here .

just a message , that I can get you anywhere.
              another method may not have conveyed that.. so well

if someone knows something about a Trump connection .
              you had better keep it to yourself. stuff like that .

just like his make Russia great again , weapon display a while ago.
              the message
              do not screw with me .

Comment

When JFK tried to expose the corrupt deep state they murdered him in broad day light in a parade . Video taped it to boot , that sent a message for decades to following presidents.
                There is always something deeper going on , but that’s life in big politics, always has been.

Comment

There must not be any corruption in Canada....

Comment

In Canada it seems it’s a game of who can screw over the other side the most at times . Has not reached the levels seen in the U.S. , Russia or other big players, probably never will.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...