• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jordan Petersen for PM ?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jordan Petersen for PM ?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Bqpig0LE1c this'll be an epic game changer if it happens.

It is entertaining to watch a lefty try to interview him.

Comment

No point. When you do snippets like this, you just invite your dirty shit to follow you into the public arena.

He made a point about the last budget and saying that "inequality does not exist between men and women."

Well holy old **** you are stupid as Trudeau if you don't think that just cost you 50% of your potential support.

I like his ideas, love the truth that hate speech laws means no free speech - but the man doesn't think about what he says to media - and they will roll that long list of quotes into a politically-correct Liberal dildo and **** you with it when election time rolls around.

Comment

Sounds like he's already written books on JT.

Comment

Macleans had a good article on him written by that Southey lady.

http://www.macleans.ca/opinion/is-jordan-peterson-the-stupid-mans-smart-person/

A quote from the article that pretty much sums him up and what his appeal is to the Alt-Right.

"Spend half an hour on his website, sit through a few of his interminable videos, and you realize that what he has going for him, the niche he has found—he never seems to say “know” where he could instead say “cognizant of”—is that Jordan Peterson is the stupid man’s smart person"

Comment

Being called a stupid man by someone who writes for Maclean's is a badge of honor. I don't know why he would run for PM of Canuckistan although I would vote for him if he did, because he is at the top of his game right now. Politics involves telling a soothing lie rather than the truth so I doubt that would be the arena for him. I think Canuskistan is done regardless of who is elected at this point. It is so far down the wrong road that there is no saving it. Vote lib, NDP, Green etc. and enjoy the big fire.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
              Macleans had a good article on him written by that Southey lady.

http://www.macleans.ca/opinion/is-jordan-peterson-the-stupid-mans-smart-person/

A quote from the article that pretty much sums him up and what his appeal is to the Alt-Right.

"Spend half an hour on his website, sit through a few of his interminable videos, and you realize that what he has going for him, the niche he has found—he never seems to say “know” where he could instead say “cognizant of”—is that Jordan Peterson is the stupid man’s smart person"
              "...that Southey lady..." LOL! Nice choice of words grassant!

Isn't she the one who got fired by the Globe n Mail same time as Leah McLaren, the "lady" who got caught in a bedroom holding Michael Chong's infant up to her bare tit because she "... just wanted to feel what it was like having a baby suck on her nipple."?

That kind of lady! The kind that sees no wrong in what her compatriot, McLaren, did?

The same Southey who takes delight in destroying men, well, just because?

The Southey who could never hold her own in a face-to-face debate with Jordan Peterson, so she attacks him from the safety of her vacuous column?

A criticism from Southey is a bit - no, a lot - like criticism from you, grassant: it should be taken as an indication of solid thinking and sound judgment exercised by the one receiving the criticism.

Funny how you left-wing extremists seem to fall into the trap of using some of the worst role models of women to hang your hopes on - even stooping to pinning your hopes on a declining old hooker who decided after that "fact" that she wasn't paid enough, so she goes for another 60 minutes... LOL!

Some strange bedfellows you pick there, old chap! Wow. Southey would cheerfully grind you up and flush you down like an old turd.
              Last edited by burnt; Mar 26, 2018, 08:21.

Comment

Elizabeth May got arrested with some NDP person....this is what your representatives do....

This country needs a housecleaning and a bunch of us to quit talking and get elected....this is stupid already.

Comment

From one stupid man to another grassfarmer. What do you disagree with?

He might be a one trick pony, but something tells me he isn't too wrong.

Read your provinces curriculum.

Bill C-16 is odiferous.

Making your bed? Comprehending reality regarding how the world works and your role in it?

Macleans had a slight smell to it decades ago. I've been around long enough to notice. It got worse.

Why would it be that a self educated, self employed, life long resident of his region,
                  have his spider sense tingle everytime he hears certain things?
                  Of course I may not agree with or be aware of everything Petersen speaks of.
                  But what I do understand is that a lot of it resonates rather well.
                  Listened to 1 1/2 - hours of youtube last night. Stays on point intelligently with facts and not one umm or ahh.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...