• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Faith Goldy's Speech Shut Down at Laurier Uni

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faith Goldy's Speech Shut Down at Laurier Uni

I highly recommend watching this video an eye opener:

https://youtu.be/O-yYtcT1k_4
    Last edited by biglentil; Mar 24, 2018, 11:20.

Apparently grassfarmer has not gotten around to posting this video where Lauren Southern was denied entry to Britain. The police realized that if she was allowed to make her point, they could not control the Islamists who were "offended". The Islamists have defeated Britain, this time without a shot fired in anger. Is this why some people are emigrating from Britain?

So, just to help him out, here it is:

Correction - she wasn't denied entry here. This is the excuse the cops used when she was denied entry later.
    Last edited by burnt; Mar 24, 2018, 19:11.

Comment

Waste of oxygen the pair of them.

FFS though people look at the lack of credibility of the sources you quote.

Comment

grassfarmer, always the predictable!

Typical leftist extremist, thinks that any view other than his should be shut down, LOL!

The alarming thing that the Lauren Southern video reveals is that the Islamists have learned to use the police to shut down their critics and opposition.

Quite brilliant, using the established civic system to defeat those whom they wish to subjugate.

And nice people like grassfarmer support them.

Comment

Faith Goldy for prime minister!
          Last edited by biglentil; Mar 24, 2018, 15:47.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
            Faith Goldy for prime minister!
            I will second that motion!! She makes more sense than most politicians I have heard.

I hate to think of the crazy world we will leave our children and grand children.

Comment

No, i'd ban left wing extremists too. Realize that you are dealing with the lunatic fringe with no credibility behind their nonsense. Should load that pair onto Trump's rocket ship and send them away to fight some imaginary battle along with all the other loons.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                No, i'd ban left wing extremists too. Realize that you are dealing with the lunatic fringe with no credibility behind their nonsense. Should load that pair onto Trump's rocket ship and send them away to fight some imaginary battle along with all the other loons.
                LOL! No extremism in your attitude, eh grassfarmer?

Nothing like outing yourself there chappie - you don't like what they say, so silence them.

grassfire sets off another fire alarm LOL!

Comment

You just made the point of what many are trying to say about the right to free speech grass. Good on you.

Comment

Only watched half of the Goldy one and all the other. I think you gotta admit they are a bit on the extreme edge of things, they are out looking for trouble it doesn't come to them. I think that Regina university professor is a piece of work though!

Comment

Thankfully I still have the ability to smell bullcrap for myself. A diminishing life skill it would seem. And it smells the same whether it comes from right or left.
                      Of course though, one extreme is called lunatic, and the other extreme is called futuristic.

Question. I've never been to university. The host says universities dont really encourage diversity of thought. I've wondered about that. Anyone comment?

Comment

Check out what the heads of Wilford Laurie did to Lindsay shepherd. Young intern prof. Lucky for her she secretly recorded the Nazi tactics thrust upon her.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                          Thankfully I still have the ability to smell bullcrap for myself. A diminishing life skill it would seem. And it smells the same whether it comes from right or left.
                          Of course though, one extreme is called lunatic, and the other extreme is called futuristic.

Question. I've never been to university. The host says universities dont really encourage diversity of thought. I've wondered about that. Anyone comment?
                          I took my engineering degree as an adult at U of C. One of the Les extreme left of the universities if that is possible. Almost all hard sciences classes, not social sciences, So political viewpoints were not particularly relevant to the material. Only Out of the roughly 50 professors I had, one of them was Openly against the global warming agenda And obviously on the right side of the political spectrum. A handful of them managed to keep their political views out of the classroom, But the majority of them managed to inject their political views Into the class regardless of what the topic was. The one professor I mentioned, also happened to be almost retirement age, white, grew up on a local farm, And the best professor most of us had. Of course that maybe a complete coincidence.

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
                            Only watched half of the Goldy one and all the other. I think you gotta admit they are a bit on the extreme edge of things, they are out looking for trouble it doesn't come to them. I think that Regina university professor is a piece of work though!
                            What was Vice doing when they published that Jesus Christ is gay? (a tactic of debasement that has been done repeatedly in the arts by liberals?)

How is that different than what Lauren Southern did?

What does the Christian reaction say about their faith?

What does the Islamist reaction say about them?

What happens when the violent side gains protection from the law?

A 22 year old woman has by her actions demonstrated more courage than most of us could ever imagine.

Comment

Jordan Peterson is one of the clearest, most humble and intelligent voices on the planet today.

Islam does not capitulate and Christianity has provided hope and light to the world.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...