• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

End of the Week Thursday Report!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
    This just gets stranger every day and I have to wonder what is next.

Grey jump suits for everyone so we all look the same. No suits for men. No skirts or dresses for women and everyone with shaved heads.
    What comes to mind is "The Matrix" or perhaps even "Alice in Wonderland".

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
    Well i also find it hilarious that the die hard guys that support every thing the Liberals were doing are now no were to be found. not peep at all.

Quiet i guess the truth is just to obvious he is a idiot and his government has no clue how things are done.
    It might be a mistake to think that they don't know what they are doing.

You can't fix stupid, but deliberate sabotage is far worse.

So much of what is happening fits perfectly with Agenda 21/2030.

If it continues to play out as we see happening, life will be unimaginably different for our kids and grandkids than what we enjoyed. And not for the better.

Trudeau is far worse than stupid or idiotic - those are merely cranial deficiencies. He has a paucity of morals and principles that can come only from the blackest of hearts.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Chef Boy are we.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.3 KB
ID:	766351

Click image for larger version

Name:	Justin Homeless Costume.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	766352

Comment

Malicious, spiteful and an ignorant attitude. A disregard for _______.

Never in my memory has a Prime Minister been so despised as this guy. Maybe never. Says something. And a National embarrassment to top it off.
        Last edited by farmaholic; Mar 23, 2018, 09:00.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
          What comes to mind is "The Matrix" or perhaps even "Alice in Wonderland".

It might be a mistake to think that they don't know what they are doing.

You can't fix stupid, but deliberate sabotage is far worse.

So much of what is happening fits perfectly with Agenda 21/2030.

If it continues to play out as we see happening, life will be unimaginably different for our kids and grandkids than what we enjoyed. And not for the better.

Trudeau is far worse than stupid or idiotic - those are merely cranial deficiencies. He has a paucity of morals and principles that can come only from the blackest of hearts.
          Fair perspective Burnt.

“ wow. you cant make this shit up as fast as he does stupid things”

Agreed SF3. I have rarely given attention or thought to federal politics. By the time the “unwashed masses” are talking about our crime minister, the problems are already there. I am stunned at the absurdity of Trudeau’s blunders and puzzled as to why his older cabinet ministers have not taken him aside and provided some coaching/reprimand/guidance.

Comment

Call me a pessimist. But after reading social media, mainstream news magazines, tv, etc, and even listening to urbanites once.
            Coupled with asshats' well documented upbringing and his plethora of asshat quotes.

I AM NOT SURPRISED. NO ONE ELSE SHOULD BE EITHER. GET USED TO THIS.
            Hope I'm wrong.

Comment

a lot of people we met in roatan were from Ontario and not one of them could stand the boy wonder
              there was also a lot of people there from Texas and Florida and they figured trump was good for their country . one Texan said to me "Canada sure is in trouble with mr dress up " no shit ! at least everyone in the US knows what a prime minister is now

Comment

I will agree most Americans think we screwed up as boy wonder isn’t very smart or anything like a true leader. The Quebec people didn’t care for him but they were rural. Younger rural snowbirds like ourselves.

I worry why Ralph is being so stupid.

Again Ralph retire gracefully before you have no votes.

Comment

Clip of Butts and Trudeau doing their thing:

Comment

I will agree most Americans think we screwed up as boy wonder isn’t very smart or anything like a true leader....
                    ...And they'd be great judges having elected Trump as President, LMAO.

A new top selling range of hats hot off the press.

Comment

Again when was the last time you parasite were in the USA talked to people in the USA spent time in the USA lived or even drove over for a quick beer.

Never probably but your a expert on USA .

We elected a laughing stock of the world.

Only die hard liberals are still on board with boy blunder.

Comment

Again when was the last time you parasite were in the USA talked to people in the USA spent time in the USA lived or even drove over for a quick beer.

Never probably but your a expert on USA .

We elected a laughing stock of the world.

Only die hard liberals are still on board with boy blunder.

Funnily enough I'm in contact with American friends on an almost daily basis.
                        Here is what one of them (a Trump supporter) was saying of today's antics in Washington:

"For sale - A collection of worthless bastards who delivered a massive spending bill to the Presidents desk today. This congress of spineless, spendthrift cowards deserve to be shown the door in November.
                        I hate the thought of a democrat run government but at least we know they're going to screw us. Time to clean out every last one of these so-called republicans who voted for this garbage.
                        Trump should have vetoed it, no doubt. However, from a republican congress he should never have been presented with this POC legislation.
                        Ryan, McConnell just go ahead and change your party affiliation, you're sure as hell not republican, I don't think you've ever been conservative."

"Because they're a bunch of smug, self satisfied bastards who have forgotten who elected them and what for. They had 6 years to come up with a ready replacement for O'Care, and when push came to shove they had nothing and passed nothing. Trump set the bar for them on tax reform but they still managed to water that down. They have no real leaders and they have no backbone. I thought John Boehner was an ineffective leach who couldn't be weaker, yet here comes Paul Ryan and his "hold my beer" moment. The swamp got swampier today."

Yep, he's obviously getting tired of all that winning already, LOL.

Comment

Looks like a little MAGA is all we need for Grasshole.

Comment

yep he is the ultimate.

i guess he phones a 1800 number every day and chats.

Comment

This kid march in the USA is funny and has me really worried. The main kid was on the news constantly in Florida. Right after the shooting and he seemed really prepaired with his remarks vs the other kids they talked to. Then after every day seeing him on TV it got old. BLAH BLAH BLAH.

But something is funny about this kid, now the parents are stupid and the kids are the smart ones.

Its just weird to me maybe in the future it will come out who is preping him and backing this bullshit.

Most marching dont know one gun from a shovel by the sounds of it.

Ah politics is dirty and the Left are experts at playing that game but looking oh so inoccent doing it.

Comment

Reports from relatives down south the big rain event last weekend was nothing really it got the top layer wet and didnt even come close to the below layer. So a week without rain and now some windy days and were back in going backwards cycle. Heading will be taking place in Texas and heads will be smaller.

Frost event mid april and wow is all i can say for USA Winter wheat.

Time will tell.

6 years ago we had no snow at all at farm today none. Today big snow banks.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...