• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

End of the Week Thursday Report!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End of the Week Thursday Report!

Say it isn't so? The Useless and that is almost offending the word Useless Trudeau did it again now Man and Women and MR And Mrs and Mother and Father. WTF. Insane is the only word to describe this brain dead bunch of useless fools called the Liberal Party Of Canada.

But we need to change our gun laws because a Adult who wast totally nuts decided to go kill a bunch of kids at a school in florida. He will die because he is a adult thats the Florida way. The latest shooting the Killer got it from the School Marshal. Bang done. The idiot blowing shit up in Austin got it Boom and done. But in Hug a thug Canada were so much better. HAHAHAHAH

Ralph please retire before the only votes you get are yours and your wife.

Please retire and go out with once ounce of credibility.

Oh wait your useless new gun changes.

Basically its what liberals do best" Flashy news conference look serious into the Camera spew out useless facts and figures about god knows what tell how you have the people of Canadas back and in the end nothing is done except making your Brain Dead useless Canadians that are to stupid to figure out you actually are doing nothing.

Ah to be a Liberal is just amazing.

2019 cant come fast enough. Im predicting by summer the Wonder boy will call in sick and have a nervous break down and step down from the Political life.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6056.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.2 KB
ID:	777935

One more news brief the program to help with summer employment usually has about 100 applications that dont get excepted and has been around for some 40 years. But Boy wonder and crew has screwed that up this year so far some 1500 plus have been rejected.

God he and his government are idiots.

Winner of the Worst PM in the whole history of Canada Trudeau Hands down and the Father Biggest Debt contributor to the Country of Canada in the Shortest time.

This is why history is to be taught so one generation doesn't repeat what the previous did. But no we drop that subject.

Provincial Scott has now Replaced Brad as the Most popular premier in Canada. The NDP idiot in BC is Tied. Ah our gas at Pumps is $1.08 yesterday Balgonie. BC $1.57 and climbing. Yea Bc lets let that sink in and wonder how stupid people out that way have to be. The useless Carbon tax and JT are just a few short months away from crumbling. Thank you Saskatchewan for standing up to a Idiot, soon Ontario will drop it then Alberta will kick that useless twit to the Curb and once they start falling even Manitoba will wake up and think more smarter thoughts.

Change is coming i can almost hear it.

Railways proved again that its not important to move grain hell why work with Canadians and actually do some thing. Oil is moving fast lets keep that working. Oh right trains moving at 100Km a hour moving through cities works for the stupid people but oil through a pipeline doesn't. Again people in Canada are really becoming Stupid.

Our education system has failed. Oh well new math makes sense.

Farming our snow event from a few weeks ago is still piling up as it snowed on and off this week. Big event again coming but probably lots of talk and nothing. Snow is nice and shinny but really will it fill much of our cold dry ground. Want to guess how deep the frost has gone down. Just saying.

But it sure gives sales people some new hope. If i hear one more time you should have enough to germinate the crop and then hopefully it rains. In simple terms you spend like a fool and we sell you products then after you spend it its your problem as we have huge sales and pay checks. If you don't grow a crop to bad you shouldn't have spent so much Mr Farmer. Pay up. ( oh its People Kind Farmer) Fu#k i don't know any more.

Texas to Nebraska got rain about a 1/2 to a 1. Oh Argentina finally got a rain Crash must be the superior genetics.

How full will bone dry ground get. But Crash is the word of the day.

Name:	PHRbu%leSpupto1hVxHUSQ.jpg
Size:	101.0 KB
ID:	777936

Easter is a week away and the first big Richie Brother Sale is just days away. Ah spring is in the air. Spring Combining isn't going to happen any time soon. Oh wait flash back to the flood years.

Name:	4X82yEYMTXyC381WYyXOAg.jpg
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	777937

Well its good to be home and actually it looks like Florida will be our second home. Nothing Fancy but new. Always want to be the small guy on block with the big boys that hold up values. Go Lightning.

Name:	PHl0hFx1RAKrrYfe0wZUvQ.jpg
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	777938

Name:	2cD8jEGKTletxEdO4kjL%A.jpg
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	777939

Oh god help us if Trudeau dresses like a Easter Bunny for Easter. Oh wait thats a christian holiday.

I have to ask any one from BC or Ontario or Quebec how in your right mind did it make any sense to vote for a Trudeau.

How does killing oil and gas and Mining and Farming make any sense.

How does changing MR and Mrs and Mom and Dad and Mother and Father do any thing but destroy our country.

MAn and Women. Surgery can change things but a dick is a dick and a You know is a you know.

Wow were a real special kind of people.

People kind.

Comment

Ok one more thing of the JT files.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt the general population of Canada voted and elected Jt.

Canada is a democratic country and the people spoke and wanted a change i get that.

As a Conservative we screwed up and Harper should of resigned and a new leader come forward. Hell Rona would of been excellent. or even my dog would have done a better job than JT. Look Rabbit. Bark bark.

I gave him his time and he showed he was great around a camera and the internet and TV and around the world.

So maybe the people seen something other that me.

But something was off Fake is fake.

You can have money and lots of it but Class is tough to get.

So now it seems the General population is waking up latest poll has JT losing from Quebec to the Pacific Ocean.

But most the the people from Quebec i run with in Florida hate him also. Yes some are rural but they said he is a idiot.

Funny how one word describes him.

Oh well lets see what the Liberals do this week to put another mark on Canada and the world can laugh some more.

Comment

Yes time for ”yes-man” Goodale to step down especially after his joke of the tabled Gun Control bill which Trudeau is lying about!
        It must be humiliating for Goodale to take orders from a joke like Trudeau and continue to stab Saskatchewan in the back.....unless he actually wants the worst for Saskatchewan??

People in Ontario are starting to realize how big a fool JT is with the Liberals leading in only Quebec and maritimes now. The mood in the country seems to have shifted enough to likely kill any economy killing carbon tax.

BC is currently getting a taste of $1.50 + gas and might get another increase if Alberta teaches them a lesson on fossil fuels.

Comment

The Mom/Dad Mr/Mrs thing is from service Canada, news said Trudeau was asked but hasn't commented on it yet. Boy I think that is a can of worms for him, I hope he supports it cause those Quebec votes you talk about won't like that. Very traditional province. Another bonehead move alright. I guess my non genderized kids should now call me person number 2 instead of Dad.

Comment

Go Alberta-stick it to them!

Comment

I don't know any Al-berty women folk who give a flyin crap what they think in Q-bec!

Honestly, I'm a little speechless. How many other languages change through govt directive? North Korea.

What will children identify with as they grow up????? Sperm donor and recipient???
              One more thing to hasten the end of our culture, which is already doomed through birth rates etc.
              Immigrants must be completely bewildered.

Now, everyone needs to remember that all this crap is written by the creatures of the underworld that keep their >$80k jobs no matter the reign. With every generation increasingly insular and shit house rat crazy.

Example. Gun law framework and policy intact through Harper years, resurrected when the time is right.
              At any rate, I still can't see Ass Hat losing the next election. Hope I'm wrong. Even if so, what the hell is waiting to replace him?? More of the same.

Comment

I have never considered Ralphie a smart man.. just an opportunist who is loyal to his Overlord the Federal Liberal Party.
                Saskatchewan be damned

Comment

I am not trying to make this a bash the Liberals or Justin but With ammo like he gives us every week wow. you cant make this shit up as fast as he does stupid things.

But thats the Millennial just right out their in Gender neutral left field. Or is that Right or is their no Right or Left now.

Im so confused.

Comment

This just gets stranger every day and I have to wonder what is next.

Grey jump suits for everyone so we all look the same. No suits for men. No skirts or dresses for women and everyone with shaved heads.

Comment

Yes JT's ball has been on the floor for most of the time since he became PM and I blame the voters who put him in office. Think about his life skills . . . . no really think . . . . now put those skills to work running a country the size of Canada involving billions of dollars ,now and in the future, let alone decisions that involve peoples day to day lives, companies expanding or closing there doors laying hundred's of personnel off, very very important decisions. Lets compare that to a family ( voters ) who decides to let their young son (JT) purchase their next vehicle . . . . Can the parents (voters) truly blame sonny (JT) when he arrives home with three remote controlled cars, excited because each member of the family now has their own car, no they have to really look at themselves and wonder what the hell was I thinking ,voting without doing any research into what the candidates were promising and the real meaning of their words . . . . God help Canadians and their grandchildren if you don't do that in the next election be it federal or provincial.

Comment

Well i also find it hilarious that the die hard guys that support every thing the Liberals were doing are now no were to be found. not peep at all.

Quiet i guess the truth is just to obvious he is a idiot and his government has no clue how things are done.

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
                          This just gets stranger every day and I have to wonder what is next.

Grey jump suits for everyone so we all look the same. No suits for men. No skirts or dresses for women and everyone with shaved heads.
                          Yep and pink and blue are no longer allowed in crayola crayons!

Comment

Churches now against him he’s winning votes every day.

Never in my life has a PM being known country wide as a Idiot.

Comment

Snow day or Wind day either way its going to get interesting out their.

Name:	MdskMn0cTmyAkulG%UeHaw.jpg
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	766350

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...