• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Islam in canada

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet 98 percent of people on this site are natives of Canada I know I am and I am white as a ghost.

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
      I bet 98 percent of people on this site are natives of Canada I know I am and I am white as a ghost.

Most conquering nations in history were not polite. One of them being Islam hence the following Crusades. Grassy needs a history lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
        This is great news. Anything that splits the vote on the left will help the right. Think of all the times when the right was divided, resulting in the left into power since they have been undivided. We should be encouraging all marginalized groups on the left to create and vote for their own parties. First Nations, LGBTQ..., unemployed fishermen, former Scottish farmers who support carbon taxes, Che Guevera and Castro fans, etc.

Divide and conquer.
        Only one catch - M-103. Now we see the greater significance of how M-103 will stop any criticism of Islam. Debate an Islamist - face the risk of being charged with a hate crime, if M-103 becomes Bill-103 and passes - they will be able to use Canadian law to subjugate the whole country. Man are we ever smart.

The best effect of the emergence of an Islamic party might be that of solidly uniting the right behind a solidly Conservative leader. The general public will not take long to understand the threat of Islam to western culture, with all its beauty and ugliness.

Furthermore, the existence and action of such a party will very quickly provide a backdrop that gives credibility to the enlightening efforts of the people grassy likes to follow - Ezra Levant, Lauren Southern, Sheila Gunn Reid, Faith J. Goldy, etc. Their message might not sit well with some, but golly - sometimes the truth is so prickly...
        Last edited by burnt; Mar 16, 2018, 19:14.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post

England conquered many peoples.

Aboriginals in NA are some.

Do we want to be conquered? Or do we want to resist?

Are we going to be the aboriginals or the Polish people?

Comment

I guess one option would be give Islamists the right to our land that we bought and paid for. In exchange receive education, welfare, houses, medical treatment, lets throw in vehicles for the rest of our lives. But I guess in time all this free stuff would make us have nothing to do but drive around and rob people for something to do?
            Then I guess sue them for taking away our culture?
            I don't know would that work?

Comment

I think Islamist Party a good thing. Did you ever walk into Liberal Party room on election day? guess who it is full of. Those votes and that support will migrate away from the Liberals to their own party.

Comment

An Islamic party and liberal party coalition just like greens and ndp in b.c.maybe.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...