• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Britain throwing out some undesirables.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a little more info on the topic that grassy wants to discuss - an opinion from inside Britain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVhJyXwxBeY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVhJyXwxBeY

First 4+ minutes covers it.
    Last edited by burnt; Mar 18, 2018, 09:31.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
      Here's a little more info on the topic that grassy wants to discuss - an opinion from inside Britain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVhJyXwxBeY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVhJyXwxBeY

First 4+ minutes covers it.
      WOW....very sad to see this once proud country becoming intolerant to Christian Conservatives while supporting failed Jihadist terrorists.

Grassy seems to support or be okay with the Omar Kadr payout, ISIS terrorists return for free counselling, radical Islamist abuse of British females......is he okay with Sharia Law too?

Comment

Haha the jokes keep on coming - I thought it might be an interesting opinion from someone in Britain but should have known better.

An interview by a fool from FOX news of an idiot who just joined Rebel Media complaining about how the another idiot from Rebel was denied access to the country. Not a shred of credibility among the 3 of them.

Here is an opinion from inside Britain though that is pretty much on the mark regarding Katie Hopkins.

"After professional troll come-rent-a-racist Katie Hopkins was finally dropped by “mutual consent” from the Mail Online – having already lost her LBC radio show – it wasn’t entirely clear what would happen next for the pound shop bigot. Finally unwanted by the mainstream British media – her views no longer considered palatable by those for so long willing to profit from her hatred – she is now, somewhat unsurprisingly, continuing her journey towards the unpleasant corners of the British far-right.
        Hopkins last week announced she will join Canadian-based Rebel Media (Rebel), a far-right operation which has boosted the careers of alt-right YouTubers, regularly pushed racist narratives, and has celebrated neo-Nazi violence. It looks set to be a bigoted, bad-taste marriage of convenience"

Comment

Grassfarmer you accuse Trump of being as dumb as a bag of monkeys over his trade deficit comments. I don't normally defend Trump because I am not a fan. You should read "Why Trump may actually be right about a U.S. Trade deficit with Canada" in the National Post. Most important quote from the article "The $18.8 billion surplus estimated by Statistics Canada for 2016 is the smallest since 1994, the year NAFTA came into effect. Since then, Canada's cumulative surpluses have totalled $1.2 trillion, the Statistics Canada figures show". So who is right now Grassfarmer?

Comment

Hahaha trump admitted he has no clue if anything is a deficit or surplus with Canada. The only sure deficit is his brain power.
            He's winging everything as it goes. Donald junior s ex wife said a decade ago to donald jr. so your the guy with the retarted father. Lmao!!!

He's scrambling now that mueller asked for his business dealings to fire mueller. Every business deal he's ever done has been corrupt or a lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
              WOW....very sad to see this once proud country becoming intolerant to Christian Conservatives while supporting failed Jihadist terrorists.

Grassy seems to support or be okay with the Omar Kadr payout, ISIS terrorists return for free counselling, radical Islamist abuse of British females......is he okay with Sharia Law too?

Grassy is a T-R-O-L-L sent to instigate, ignore the creep.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                Grassy is a T-R-O-L-L sent to instigate, ignore the creep.
                No, I'm someone who won't see the country I grew up in misrepresented as some kind of wingnut, extremist place inhabited by a population of lunatic neo-Nazis. These undesirables are thankfully a tiny minority just like they are in Canada and I will always fight any attempt to portray that differently.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                  No, I'm someone who won't see the country I grew up in misrepresented as some kind of wingnut, extremist place inhabited by a population of lunatic neo-Nazis. These undesirables are thankfully a tiny minority just like they are in Canada and I will always fight any attempt to portray that differently.
                  So would grassy's thought process provide fairly strong evidence that he has a heavy mixture of Chamberlain blood flowing through his veins? Perhaps a bit lacking on oxygen exchange capacity...

Perhaps you failed to notice that the war with Germany is over and the threat has taken a different look - it comes in "peace", LOL!

Hopefully, you emigrated from the lovely, tolerant Isles voluntarily...

Comment

The wartime references makes me think of this most fitting meme.

Comment

Yeah, those stupid, warmongering Poles, Belgians, Dutch and French. They were just spoiling for a fight so they attacked the Germans, forcing them to quickly adapt the Blitzkrieg.

Himmler, Goering, Rommel - they were all just poor, misunderstood choirboys and the Wehrmacht was a goodwill group gone wrong.

Grassy, you might be Chamberlain reincarnated. Yet you quote Goering? Who is the Nazi? Split personality, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                        Yeah, those stupid, warmongering Poles, Belgians, Dutch and French. They were just spoiling for a fight so they attacked the Germans, forcing them to quickly adapt the Blitzkrieg.

Himmler, Goering, Rommel - they were all just poor, misunderstood choirboys and the Wehrmacht was a goodwill group gone wrong.

Grassy, you might be Chamberlain reincarnated. Yet you quote Goering? Who is the Nazi? Split personality, perhaps?

Certainly earning your dumber than a bag of monkeys award today. Try reading it again. Pretty obvious who the "leaders" are deriving power from portraying their countries/societies under attack from hostile foreigners. You and the Rebel trash are today's Nuremburg rally participant recruiters trying to whip up a frenzy of hatred on the internet. The parallels with Hitler and Trump are becoming more uncanny by the day. Both raving mad - building a wall to keep out foreigners now he proposing is a "space force" to fight battles in space - not quite sure who with? maybe radical Islamists from a far away planet? Maybe that's the connection with the "Rebel commander"? he's in on this fantasy too?

Comment

grass farmer, I share many of your concerns, certainly see similarities of Trump with Hitler and nazis.
                          On positive side, good friend of mine who has been Trump supporter has finally questioned his sanity.
                          Certainly not seeing anyone switching to support Trump.
                          Has been a mystery to me why so many Canadians supported him.
                          Wonder what others see here in Canada?

Comment

Originally posted by Hopalong View Post
                            grass farmer, I share many of your concerns, certainly see similarities of Trump with Hitler and nazis.
                            On positive side, good friend of mine who has been Trump supporter has finally questioned his sanity.
                            Certainly not seeing anyone switching to support Trump.
                            Has been a mystery to me why so many Canadians supported him.
                            Wonder what others see here in Canada?
                            Interesting post.

Hopalong, did it occur to you that if you would insert the name "Trudeau" in each instance where you said "Trump", it would be 100% accurate?

The only difference would be that Trump's ratings are actually increasing while Trudeau's are plummeting. NP reported yesterday that the sock puppet's rating are lower than Harper's were at the equivalent timing in office.

This, after Harper was elected under the shadow of having a "secret agenda", while Butt's puppet was elected for his "sunny ways" and '"transparency", LOLLLZ!

So, by both their actions and ratings, who has proven to be the tyrant and dictator?

It is fifth column imbeciles - who bash the values that made this country what it is - that we need to watch and treat with deep suspicion.

And that is a truth unpopular with traitors.

It takes a special kind of "intelligence" to back an obvious loser, recognized as such worldwide, and criticize another who appears to be making substantial advances despite very hostile coverage, also worldwide.
                            Last edited by burnt; Mar 20, 2018, 06:29.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...