• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Record Arizona home price

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jet will burn more than 30gph that 790 guzzles. Ah **** hes prob got his own fuel truck anyways!!!!! You r right tho those 790s arent worth what a deere dealer says they are. But rwally why even buy a 790 just throws it out 780 is just as good in 90 percent of conditions

Comment

Wonder why those German built lexions are so expensive and depreciate so fast? Those Germans are really trying to screw us poor farmers even worse than mr deere himself.

Comment

Originally posted by bgmb View Post
        Wonder why those German built lexions are so expensive and depreciate so fast? Those Germans are really trying to screw us poor farmers even worse than mr deere himself.
        Lol , watch Richie auctions this spring , you may think twice lol. Look at Tingleys lots currently. Tells a slightly different story.
        I guess time will tell .
        What’s happened the past 10 years ain’t what’s going on now .

Comment

SF3, you better put those JD's to work on a custom combining run. Send them south and finish harvest at your place. Then you can afford those nice houses. Dump them at Ritchie's every year and have new ones,,,, rinse and repeat. Maybe not....just more of the same and not high enough up the chain.

On success;

"I will never begrudge a man his success but I won't mourn his failures either"

I knew a guy who told people who claimed he was lucky that "the harder he worked the luckier he got".

How many of the hugely successful people rest on their laurels?

Successful people know they can't do everything themselves and delegate responsibility to other people they can trust.

What about surrounding yourself with like minded positive thinking doers that open doors for each other?

Sometimes I believe my biggest limiting factors were, ME, MYSELF & I!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
            I knew a guy who told people who claimed he was lucky that "the harder he worked the luckier he got".
            I think this is generally true but it should be the "smarter he worked" not the "harder he worked".
            Seen too many people in agriculture work like dogs doing stupid stuff and only get themselves into an earlier grave.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
              I think this is generally true but it should be the "smarter he worked" not the "harder he worked".
              Seen too many people in agriculture work like dogs doing stupid stuff and only get themselves into an earlier grave.
              Fair enough, Sir.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                Very true. See this every day. Family members physically wore out doing things the hard way. Family members tremendously successful hard workers not worn out too. Brains over brawn.

Comment

And how much government subsidy went into all these companies including brandt?
                  Would have went broke how many times if it wasn't for subsidies?
                  It's either free market or it isn't.
                  The smart ones have the political party paid off that's going to win the next election or the smarter ones give money to all the parties just in case to insure free money.

Comment

The smart ones never spend any of their own money.

Seriously, what is 17 million dollars?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...