• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metalfor New Sprayer & Combine deal.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the Companies are trying to keep their phoney baloney systems working.

sign up to Deere but it has to be today to get all equipment on your cell but tomorrow its back to double todays price.

I did tell them FU.

Comment

I dont understand the trading every year thing, its bizarre, obviously costs more than running for 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Klause View Post
        Argentina isn't Russia....
        Seems like only yesterday you were promoting the MTZ tractors Klause - have you gone off them?

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
          Seems like only yesterday you were promoting the MTZ tractors Klause - have you gone off them?
          Curious grassy , are you promoting a supply management for beef ? Cattle ?
          Or do you enjoy your independence as a cattle / grass farmer ?

Comment

15 % Prime Rate in Argentina....wow who said interest rates couldn’t double in Canada overnigt from 3.5 to 7...plus the banks take would get us close to 10%.

Wow, investors demand in farmland are gone..who want 3-4 percent and have the hastle to collect rent and pay taxes each year...NO DEMAND

The highly leveraged guy with his $3000 acres land will now be from $200 per acre cost to $300...he will struggle to hold on...NO DEMAND

NO DEMAND....leads to nervous sellers....leads to reduced prices....leads to further reduced prices...DONT SAY IT CANT HAPPEN. With Trudeau all things are possible!

I think then ALBERTAFARMER5, might start to deploy his cash he has been stashing waiting for the right time...haha.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
              Curious grassy , are you promoting a supply management for beef ? Cattle ?
              Or do you enjoy your independence as a cattle / grass farmer ?
              Nope, not promoting SM for beef. Works like a charm in the dairy sector but not really appropriate in the beef sector. Horses for courses and all that.

Comment

Stop the silly talk Crestliner, Ag has only one way to go in Western Canada, and that's up, or did I miss the latest memo?

Lately, maybe people drunk with their success of the last decade are holding the charts upside down and think we're about to rally.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                  Stop the silly talk Crestliner, Ag has only one way to go in Western Canada, and that's up, or did I miss the latest memo?

Lately, maybe people drunk with their success of the last decade are holding the charts upside down and think we're about to rally.
                  Farma....you made me laugh...well done thank-you👍👍

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...