• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

End of week Thursday Report!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks.
    Hopefully $1 beers aren't my incentive at that time haha.
    Remember $1 beers when I combined stateside in 85.
    good point not easy home from Hawaii and nothing major to do there but damn its perfect otherwise.

Comment

It is totally awesome in Hawaii and that’s why we’re keeping the time share condo we have their. Two weeks two bedroom.

Texas I spent a little time not interested for winter. Phoenix area my folks lived their for 22 years and my wife’s 30 so we know that area since it was a small city to now. No ocean!

So that’s why Florida is winning still haven’t signed the check.

Walmart sams club sells shell oil in bulk.

Cheese is always cheap that’s why we have supply management for farmers in canada. But screw the rest of us farmers so one group gets ahead.

Comment

USA is a great country with a very high quality of living. I would probably never move there though prefer Canada. Have you checked out Argentina? I heard it is a great country cheese is 80 pesos per lb there or $4usd/lb
        Last edited by bgmb; Mar 8, 2018, 16:08.

Comment

2.48 a lb for the cheese down here.

This is at Sams club cant fit in Yukon to get home. Would work Down here.

Last edited by SASKFARMER3; Mar 8, 2018, 19:16.

Comment

holy, all you need is a big donald dump bobblehead to mount on the hood

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
              Hawaii is definitely my first choice hands down love the place will keep our condo time share their but two weeks then home flying out of LA. But buying can’t see it. Also find if you need to get home quick because something is going on and you need time to get back good luck. Florida and Texas and Phoenix next day your back in Sask.

Florida I winter not bad bugs actually none it’s great. Beaches awesome
              This January we flew from Bismarck to Orlanda, rented a car a drove down to Key West, then drove to Miami to catch plane to Nassau, headed to Atlantis, Paradise Island. Paradise Island is my "big apple". We attended a wedding in Maui in November, but always gravitate back to Mesa and Las Vegas. There is a retirement community in Mesa called Leisure World and one in Vegas called Spanish Trails Country Club. We will probably buy in one of those. Not for a couple of years though. We have committments here and can't leave for more than a week or so.

Comment

Ah leisure world. Ah I remember from when my folks winterd down their.

Atlantis is hop step jump or $199 a person three night cruise.

Comment

Took a trip to the nicest sand I have seen in a while.

Comment

SF3, when were you looking at my Ghetto ground In the bottom picture in your last post?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...