• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tis the Season to be Jolly........

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	CAF2CRNX.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	766277 my cossack and viking ready to go.

Comment

Makar I imagine if they’re interested they’d be a great help to you. Not many brush cutters around here. Normally the trees get walked over with a regular blade and piled with the rake. Thanks for the hint about the finals. The neighbor had one pile up and destroyed the housing which was a lot of $$$$.

The idiot who had it before us removed the outer engine air filter and the inner got choked off and collapsed with a hole in it. Checked everything else over except that at the sale.

Farmaholic the rake is on it the picture and Dad is using the regular blade for walking over the trees.

Yesterday the neighbor got a guy in with a D8K clearing kitty corner to where we are. The other neighbor a mile over is burning brush piles...... lots going on in the neighbourhood.

Comment

Those final drives leaking into the transmission must be a common problem. We had an 8h that did that too. As long as a guy checked the levels and added as needed it wasn’t a problem. Sadly it burnt up. Good idea to clean out stump pan.

Comment

Originally posted by sawfly1 View Post
          no I do not want to see it.
          got a lot of crap to get rid of myself.
          anyone know the scrap value of a 5710
          Scrap is correct, dealer told me take carbide openers off, scrap the rest.

Comment

Yep no value on 5710s

That Cat is nice wish I would of upgraded from my 1974 but it’s still working good.

A best smell around fresh pushed bush ground.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...