• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Polls put liberals in trouble

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polls put liberals in trouble

Maybe Canada is waking up. This Atwal affair is not going away. The liberals lied,now they can not dig out.

Good about time

Comment

I agree it’s about time people woke up and realize this idiot and the rest of the fools are destroying our country.

Comment

The best part is all those that defend that moron in the house with the same flaky answer will be turfed. ...

Look at Ralph's performance the other day....

Comment

As a voter and some one who knows Ralph my advise is quit before you get humiliated in the next election. Your supporters are pissed.

Comment

Ralph should have ended this by telling the truth not toeing the party line of deceit.

Comment

I gave Justin a chance at the beginning he won fair and square and this is Canada the people have spoken.

Yes the liberals went with fluff and Name to help rebuild.

The people fell hook line and sinker.

But listening to him gives me a headache

Comment

I’m going to go out and Predict something!

In the next few Months he will quit because of personal issues.

Mental brake down because every one is picking on him.

Climate Barbie will step up to the plate.

No that’s a joke sorry.

The liberals will hand pick someone in cabinet to handle the PM job as he’s recovering.

Simpathy vote for poor Baby😂

Watch it’s going to happen.

Comment

Nope ....ain't gonna happen...lol....

old stock liberals have had enough and also have enough persuasion (the cash) to make their kids listen....

You ever see a kid inherit a farm and **** it up? Well Canada just did..

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post

....Mental brake down.....
                    Is that when he slows it down to your level LOL

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post

I gave Justin a chance at the beginning he won fair and square and this is Canada the people have spoken.

Yes the liberals went with fluff and Name to help rebuild.

The people fell hook line and sinker.

But listening to him gives me a headache

Very disappointing, to say the least. How can anyone think that this is how you act when you are PM? I would like a PM who goes in, opens up all info to the public, then rolls up his sleeves and cleans house. BUT I will never see it so.....

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                        Is that when he slows it down to your level LOL
                        No.

It's when his words grind to a halt, like this:

Which means - reset - which means - reset - which means - reset - which means - reset - which means - reset ......

Talking Climate Ken doll's in brake down -to-reset mode. Until it breaks down.
                        You're welcome.
                        Last edited by burnt; Mar 4, 2018, 09:03.

Comment

This.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Trudeau on a post.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	766265

Comment

There certainly was some interesting polls this week. I was happy to see that Canadians were at best luke warm to the budget. I was also glad to see the Ipsos poll done for Global that showed the conservatives at 37% nationally the Liberals at 33%. I believe the Atlantic provinces and Quebec were the Liberals strongholds. Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba were the Conservative areas of strength. BC and Ontario look to be the province's that could determine the winner in the next election. Justin Trudeau's playing Mr. Dress up and then releasing a Seinfeld budget hasn't helped lol!

Comment

There's a lot of time between now and the fall of 2019. Playing dressup in India will be old news by the time the election rolls around. I think the biggest risk right now is that Ford becomes Ontario premier and promptly steps on his joint. Ontario often votes one way provincially and the other way federally. I'd be a lot happier if the federal conservatives could run against the Whiner in the fall of 2019 but that's not going to happen. The trip to India was money well spent in the sense that it opened a lot of Canadian (Liberal) eyes but its going to take more than just one week to get this asshat out of the House.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...