• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Houston.....do we have a problem?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Houston.....do we have a problem?

Did anyone else notice the video clip that someone posted of Trudeau incoherently stammering about the US tariff on steel and aluminum is missing? Along with a comment from me asking " is he high"?

I can't find it on the net either and may have been replaced with a scrubbed and polished version.

If it is true, that would violate freedom of speech and of the press. Administrators? Were you notified of it's removal or asked to remove it yourselves?

Anyone?

It was shameful! An eye opener.

Was it some kind of joke? Photoshopping is one thing....but making up a whole video clip?

Klause....is it out there? Or has web security effectively removed or made it unavailable. I should have saved it.

Comment

Conservative party has it on their YouTube page.

This one you mean?

Comment

Nope... worse

Edit; found it in this thread "trump whispered about steel tariffs"......

Just a bit longer.

Sorry folks and Admin.
        Last edited by farmaholic; Mar 3, 2018, 20:18.

Comment

All 14 min can be watched here https://youtu.be/DFIZnPJQRHs https://youtu.be/DFIZnPJQRHs

I am no Trudeau fan. But all in all he was fairly well composed for the remainder of the questions.

Only thing I can think of was that the questioner that he flubbed the answer to was the same one who he "explained" quantum computing to. He started talking about ingots perhaps trying to come off as sophisticated as he did when talking about quantum computing, and seems to lose his stride. Personally I think that had he stayed a little closer to his talking points he'd have been fine.

His answer to the India chickpea tariff increase was not entirely terrible. It at least showed that it made it into his briefing, and that he caught some of the details.

Comment

Well helms that was a nice cheer leader report.

This is the leader the liberals choose.

This is our PM.

We do have a problem Houston

Comment

Have to admit Helmsdale is right. The media is having a feeding frenzy and it's easy to find some sort of goof ball comment or action of the PM to capitalize on any time he's in front of a camera.

It was actually MY BAD to start this thread, it was more about what I thought was missing or removed than the PM's antics.

Like I said, sorry folks.

All that being said, it doesn't change my opinion of him or make me feel sorry for him.

Comment

But that’s what the media does they built him up as the great messiah now when the population is turning against him the ones who created him are going to destroy him.

Media 101

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...