• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NDP Leadership

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NDP Leadership

It looks like Ryan Meili is the new leader of the NDP. I don't know much about him and don't think i would ever support him but what dose some of the left leaning on here think of their new leader?

Crickets .......

Comment

I am sure nothing will change.same old..same old.

Comment

Its a good sign when no one really cares who runs that party but i wouldn't mind hearing Chucks opinion of his new leader.

Comment

There doesn't seem to be alot of NDP cheerleaders on this site, actually is chuckChuck from Sask? Or many other NDP supporters on this site from Sask.

Comment

Chuck must be busy sweeping the snow off the solar panels.

Comment

Sask needs a reasonable centrist non radical, non Marxist opposition party. Liberals are dead in the water too because of their federal counterparts. This needs to happen so we do not become a one party state like Alberta and then flop to an extreme left govt because it is the only option. Even Alberta is building the Alberta party as an alternative to the conservatives when the NDP gets obliterated like it deserves to be. Successful governments though left or right are pragmatic, and govern from the centre. When it goes to far one way it shifts back the other way hard as of late. People are polarized. Makes me nervous about things in general cause it shows a general discontent among people and they are voting with a mob mentality. When people truly are done with the liberals federally, the ndp alberta, or the sask party; they will be punted hard and the pendulum swings back so hard cause it’s change for change sake but the alternative is polar opposite.

Comment

Was a discussion on the radio today about how the Federal Liberals are governing with a left bias to ensure NDP voters would continue to support them next election. Interesting thought.
                It becomes clearer by the day that politicians everywhere, of all parties, main focus is on getting re-elected and looking after their own and to hell with making a job of governing or looking out for the voters interests.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                  Was a discussion on the radio today about how the Federal Liberals are governing with a left bias to ensure NDP voters would continue to support them next election. Interesting thought.
                  It becomes clearer by the day that politicians everywhere, of all parties, main focus is on getting re-elected and looking after their own and to hell with making a job of governing or looking out for the voters interests.
                  My thoughts exactly. Eventually it will cost liberals their centrist base. Old days of the PC’s they would shift that way if there was a circus like today.

Comment

Meilli is the further left than Tablespoon.
                    Meilli is anti-pipeline, loves carbon taxes, and is in favour of the leap manifesto.

Chucky, Grass and the eco-loons will love him.

Comment

His idea of a farmer would be a half section of land, a few chickens, a few cows and a few pigs and wearing bib coveralls and a straw hat napping on the shady side of a hay stack.

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
                        His idea of a farmer would be a half section of land, a few chickens, a few cows and a few pigs and wearing bib coveralls and a straw hat napping on the shady side of a hay stack.
                        I hope not, he supposedly grew up on a farm south of MooseJaw, he might have a more modern view, but you never know.

I don't think it will matter for a while yet anyway.

Comment

This is what the once great sask NDP has become.
                          It’s sad Good government happens with two strong parties.

I still believe the NDP need a revival burn it down then start again

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...