• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How our crime sinister's brain works

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How our crime sinister's brain works

this is funny I don't care who you are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=21&v=vqML83mbyFg https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=21&v=vqML83mbyFg

Have yet to meet anyone that helped vote this ****tard in.

Comment

"If you want to make Trudeau smarter than a monkey, wack the monkey over the head with a stick."

Comment

It is amusing but it's become something much more serious than that.

His name and hair trumped ability and credentials.

There is a lesson in this for every politcal party in Canada.....heed it.

If his "legacy" results in a whole generation of the likes of him, heaven help us.

I would have more respect for him if he quietly stepped down and admitted he is out of his element.

But if he wants to continue digging, maybe he only has until next election.

Comment

I really wonder what the people of Ontario east think. Because that will be the determinant. Conservatives winning by 99% instead of 70% of the vote out here doesn't matter. It's whether or not some of the close seats can change out east.

I really hope the conservatives don't just decide they've won and do nothing in terms of vision of what we need to improve on.

Comment

Good point bigwheel, we know the current PM has given the Cons tonnes of ammo to defeat him with. But what do the Cons have to offer in regards to policy and the future vision for Canada.

I wonder how long it will be before we see Con ads highlighting the PM wrecks. Sask Party is already advertising about the NDP carbon tax connection.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
              It is amusing but it's become something much more serious than that.

His name and hair trumped ability and credentials.

There is a lesson in this for every politcal party in Canada.....heed it.

If his "legacy" results in a whole generation of the likes of him, heaven help us.

I would have more respect for him if he quietly stepped down and admitted he is out of his element.

But if he wants to continue digging, maybe he only has until next election.
              He will not step down.

The limp-wrist PM is named sock puppet because it describes perfectly what he is.

His puppet masters knew exactly what they were getting when they set him up as party leader - a charmer with a weak mind.

Easily marketable because he has nice hair, appealing personality and a pleasant smile that makes the ladies ovaries click.

Prime Minister marionette will stay right where he is until his masters see that he's more of a liability than asset and then...

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                He will not step down.

The limp-wrist PM is named sock puppet because it describes perfectly what he is.

His puppet masters knew exactly what they were getting when they set him up as party leader - a charmer with a weak mind.

Easily marketable because he has nice hair, appealing personality and a pleasant smile that makes the ladies ovaries click.

Prime Minister marionette will stay right where he is until his masters see that he's more of a liability than asset and then...
                I am afraid you are right burnt

Comment

Then he must not mind being somebody's fool.

I think we all realize that the Liberal Party's choice was only a means to an end.

I don't think I would want to be treated that way...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...