• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you think we're "free"

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you think we're "free"

Surf the web with a proxy and ghosting tools to put you in a different country... Uruguay, Brazil, Argentina... Russia, Ukraine... are all good options.

Reality is a perception and we're being deceived.

#themassesaresheep

Originally posted by Klause View Post
    Surf the web with a proxy and ghosting tools to put you in a different country... Uruguay, Brazil, Argentina... Russia, Ukraine... are all good options.

#themassesaresheep
    would those proxy and ghosting tools be in my toolbox in the shop? way over my head lol

Comment

You got a VPN you’d recommend Klause? Or something more than that...

Thanks

Comment

Ya, I'd like to use CBS and PBS apps to watch TV online but can't from Canada IP.
        Recommend reliable way??

Comment

Your right klause. But I'm too old school and sketched out to attempt that. But my one and only full time employee of the farm is a total savant when it comes to this shit, or anything with a formula or programming. Lunches and down times can be very entertaining and worldly for the both of us.
          He let's me think that I chose to investigate certain propaganda from somewhere when really he led me there. But still makes me feel smart. So..... win-win

Comment

Originally posted by Klause View Post

#themassesaresheep
            I met a fellow years ago from Alberta but worked in oil patch in Chad. Really interesting guy and liked to talk. He said North American media is controlled and views are expressed to meet the wests agenda, mostly stemming from the US oil security notions and push for Western democracy. Said until you've been out from underneath the curtain you just don't understand. He figured there were smear campaigns by our leaders of other countries and their leaders to justify UN / US intervention. And that many of there political systems were superior to ours. Sounded kind of conspiracy theory stuff but I bet there is more to it than we might think.

The cold war, and actual wars have boosted the wests economies and given people a purpose and common goal, hate is a powerful motivator. I do wonder if the US has escalated conflict with Russia, North Korea, even Syria beyond where they naturally would be for those reasons.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...