• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

End of week Thursday Report

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My main question for the week is why isn’t our PM at home working to get Alberta and BC on side and build us a pipeline and why doesn’t he send a ag minister to India with out the costumes and get some shit done.

Your a big boy now act like it.

I think his 15 min are up. The world sees it now.

Canada wake up

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
      No Ag. Minister to India kind of a big topic now. Our idiot takes a chief.
      Too many chiefs and not enough Indians maybe??

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
        Too many chiefs and not enough Indians maybe??
        I may not agree with your views, but I do like your sense of humour. Well played.

Comment

Hey the parasite is back. Thanks grass I typed that in line at Disney waiting.

Keep up the good work.

Ha

Seen you in bugs life realistic.

But grass after this latest shit show how do you still support him?

Please explain
          Last edited by SASKFARMER3; Feb 22, 2018, 18:57.

Comment

I’m getting more worried about Canada’s future each day I’m gone. It seems we’re moving faster to the back of the pack.

Hell dead last and gaining in reverse.

Sad I hope BC Ontario and Quebec wake up.

Ralph your done!

Comment

Funny shit going on the news down here.

Each county has a sherif and when shit goes down other counties come to help.

Major investigation going on as for some reason chief Israel had four officers stand down while shooter was still doing damage.

The second county coming to aid actually entered first.

Major investigation going on.

One thing is certain the FBI knew about this kid the Sherif sure did by all the calls to his home and the school about this person.

Looks like lots of adults screwed up.

Participation badges are finally showing they didn’t work as now young professional adults are in top jobs and didn’t do their job say back and waited.

Now lots calling for the police chief who had been on the news every single night might be out of a job.

Last edited by SASKFARMER3; Feb 25, 2018, 08:03.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...