• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wildlife & Birds Spotting

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer, black bears and turkeys. Lots of turkeys. Occasional elk. Bald eagles fairly regularly the last few years. Snowy owls this winter for some reason and we had a bunch of tundra swans go through last year. Then all the normal coyotes, foxes, raccoons, porcupines etc

Comment

Chickadees, house sparrows, nuthatches, Red polls, juncos. Blue Jays seem to have disappeared recently. Magpies haven’t... Ravens do their fly by. Had a Great Horned Owl eating my chickens. It’s not around anymore. Seen a few Bald Eagles all winter which is surprising. And not many Snowy Owls. Must be a trade off.

A herd of white tail come out of the coulee every night. Sometimes a moose or an elk as well. Lots of porkies down there. Probably start seeing muskrats soon. Weasels are usually around. Lots of coyotes, always lots of coyotes. Got my second LGD puppy for back up in December so getting prepared for them this summer!

Comment

My favourite trail cam catch, not mine but folks we know in Alberta. Grizzly chewing on a beef watched over by a wolf. What were the chances of getting both in one picture?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...