• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Input Capital Massive Lawsuit?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats about all you have left after they are done with you a few things in a pail and your out.

Comment

Originally posted by mcfarms View Post
      I have decide to help these poor individuals ,I will be passing along their names to the next Nigerian prince that emails me with a fabulous opportunity.
      And sf3 those pails are to put your belongings into at the end.
      I spit coffee on the iPad when I read that.

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
        Not saying he would have made it anyway. But the story is that he got flooded out and then INPUT "loan sharked" him by asking for more and more canola. Correct me if I'm wrong.

There have been stories for as long as people have had land titles of how smart people have got their names added to the title. Usually it's only a matter of time after that
        Agreed. My Dad was very protective of his land titles. I didnt totally understand why such paranoia for a nice person. When he got older, he told me stories from the 1940s onward about different tricks to capture land and titles. Squatters, befriending old bachelors, saving on cost of property taxes, strategic marriage/divorces, sneaky family members. He had seen and heard of a lot of crooked title transfers. He was going to have no part of it and his titles transferred to whom he intended from his “cold dead hands”.🙂

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
          His land base was mostly rented, they ran the farm for him for two years kind of a shit show how they ran it. Harvested some of my land in one corner never paid a dime.

The best thing about this whole shit show is Joe Farmer can now see free pails at farm show costs.
          Yup. Free pails, free hats, free jackets, free appreciation dinners and for the big spenders free winter trip.

Comment

Originally posted by mcfarms View Post
            I have decide to help these poor individuals ,I will be passing along their names to the next Nigerian prince that emails me with a fabulous opportunity.
            And sf3 those pails are to put your belongings into at the end.
            LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by hobbyfrmr View Post
              Agreed. My Dad was very protective of his land titles. I didnt totally understand why such paranoia for a nice person. When he got older, he told me stories from the 1940s onward about different tricks to capture land and titles. Squatters, befriending old bachelors, saving on cost of property taxes, strategic marriage/divorces, sneaky family members. He had seen and heard of a lot of crooked title transfers. He was going to have no part of it and his titles transferred to whom he intended from his “cold dead hands”.🙂
              That's very true. That's what this is all about being shady to get your name on a title when if things go good it's a windfall of interest charges when they go bad you own all this land. While someone works the soil for what?
              Not saying mr feduk is good or bad. I m only talking about the business and how it's handled and what they are expecting to make as a fair profit sitting behind a desk taking what risk? Would like to see all the numbers involved. And it isn't only mr feduk isn't it a whack more of people? And I would guess more will come forward also.

Comment

This was a land play and input had the resources to look at who to prey on.....government hacks that devised a scheme ....

Seen it locally where a guy was working with FCC pilfering files or arranging loans and telling his dad to go outbid the client on insider knowledge....they built a farm preying on guys with that method.....and they still have contacts at FCC to continue it....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...