• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PM Selfie Raising eyebrows in India - Hindustan Times

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
    Donald trump jr being welcomed by the ones there using their gov positions to better their personal selves, if you buy Donald trumps product you get to meet the Donald. Holy crap about as bad as getting oil Company shares then giving them deals to come to do business in your province. Abuse of power for self gain is rampant everywhere.

And our stoner has tried on more India costumes than the Donald grabbed p---y his last trip abroad.
    Like immature little rich spoiled brats. Do they not know how overboard that is?

I wonder if truduea goes on a trip to
    The jungle we he dress like Tarzan? Marijuana damages your brain if you do it at a young age it's obvious kids and parents just take a look!!!!!

We better be sending our ag minister their to do some repairs in damage and get working on the pulse problem.
    Didn't realize we had one , what's his name ?

Comment

I don't know isn't it Vikram Vij??

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post

We better be sending our ag minister their to do some repairs in damage and get working on the pulse problem.
        You might be on to something here. I've been pondering what angle the conservatives should use in advertising during the next election.

I think the best solution is a combination public service announcement/conservative election ad. Show a collection of videos/images of Mr. Dressup doing what he does best, with a message across the bottom encouraging children not to do drugs. Would play equally well on radio, list off some of the ridiculous things he has said and done.

Although, reincarnating the "He's just not ready" ads, followed by proof would be not only accurate, but show how prophetic they were. And obviously after more than 2 years, he is less ready than he every was.

Comment

Add in the line about veterans asking for more than they can give. ...and then show his holidays....

If the conservatives can't come up with a winning strategy after all the ****ups of Trudeau. ...well then they don't deserve to win.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
            You might be on to something here. I've been pondering what angle the conservatives should use in advertising during the next election.

I think the best solution is a combination public service announcement/conservative election ad. Show a collection of videos/images of Mr. Dressup doing what he does best, with a message across the bottom encouraging children not to do drugs. Would play equally well on radio, list off some of the ridiculous things he has said and done.

Although, reincarnating the "He's just not ready" ads, followed by proof would be not only accurate, but show how prophetic they were. And obviously after more than 2 years, he is less ready than he every was.
            It seems like the Indian media is keeping busy laughing at our PM.....can't blame them though.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
              Add in the line about veterans asking for more than they can give. ...and then show his holidays....

If the conservatives can't come up with a winning strategy after all the ****ups of Trudeau. ...well then they don't deserve to win.
              I take back my comment back about the Liberal Party dumping him.......let the fool keep digging!

Comment

Thought you guys might enjoy this.
                Last edited by Wheatking; Feb 28, 2018, 00:01.

Comment

It just doesn't stop - he contradicts the official party stance in the HoC!. The sock puppet is a complete cretin.

http://ottawacitizen.com/opinion/columnists/glavin-trudeau-continues-his-india-errors-even-after-returning-home http://ottawacitizen.com/opinion/columnists/glavin-trudeau-continues-his-india-errors-even-after-returning-home

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...