• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prayers and Thoughts wiil make it better

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Prayers and thoughts" only, is like laying over and playing dead. Ignoring the reality and hoping it goes away by the grace of some Divine intervention. Faith without works is dead.

Edit: RIGHT Mr. Trudeau....upon an unpopular verdict.
    Last edited by farmaholic; Feb 18, 2018, 13:46.

Comment

It’s a huge issue guns.

They need some better rules but taking them away down in the USA won’t fly.

Read this is a country who didn’t like the shit from Britain and fought to become independent.

Without guns that wouldn’t happen

Comment

Wow. Don't have time to write an essay so here goes.
        I would ask everyone to look up the definition of culture.
        No above listed despotic govt could be stopped with armies let alone a few peasants.
        Although helpful for civil war.
        No similarity to 1776.
        Armed citizens likely a minor Jap deterrent.
        Study history before sharing on Facebook.
        Consider the differences in Israel for example before using as a point.
        The political change in mandate and power in the NRA since the 30s.
        As an untrained civilian consider.....
        Tactical shooting is a decaying skill that requires extensive constant training.
        I urge everyone to legally purchase a handgun if they think they are: (a) evil (b) useful.
        You will find they are neither. But they can be enjoyable as a hobby. They same could be said of an AR-15 type rifle. (restricted as handgun) 5 rounds are max here.
        A study of the past mass shootings will suggest that most were unlikely to have occurred or be as deadly in Canada.
        We have reasonable enough laws here already. Our RCMP already have plenty of power.
        We don't have the gun culture.
        Full autos are already illegal for general purchase here and down south.
        High capacity mags are not necessary anywhere. Neither are bump stocks etc.
        We have the privilege of firearm ownership here and treat it as such.
        Not a 'right' we treat as an obligation.
        Firearms are not a personal identity item here the same as say, a fancy vehicle.
        Study the catch all phrase of "assault" rifle. Semi-automatic etc. etc.
        This will come to a head in its own time down south.
        10x population with higher % of ownership. This will take time.
        Common sense will prevail.
        Lets not help feed the bears in our own country.
        Gotta go for now...

Comment

One people under god!

Comment

I enjoy it there too, as far as it goes and could live there. Always be from here though.
            That motto hits the nail on the head as the opposite to the overdone bs going on here.
            Even African Americans when their pissed identify as Americans.
            Here it seems when a 'group' is pissed they identify as that group above all.
            Oh well.

Comment

A few years ago i laughed at a ad in Bismark paper
              .Buy a combine and tecieve a free gun.but this is ridiculous.

Comment

Do you liberals realize that AR-15 rifles currently can be purchased in Canada? 🙈

What is the proposed gun control/confiscation plan to create your left wing Utopia?

Will this lead to a government dictatorship or give criminals and gangs the upper hand on the general public? (Mexico)

Comment

Oliver88

Nice try on your remark about "us Liberals realizing a Ar-15 can be bought in Canada" no one ever said gun of these types can't be bought in Canada.

Here's a quick Google and this is what I came up with.

"The screening overseen by the RCMP is completed manually and includes interviews with at least two people whose names are provided by the applicant and can include others, such as former conjugal partners or local law enforcement.

“It is not a matter of pressing a button on a computer,” he says.

In the U.S., the screening is automated and “it’s terrible.”

Even Sk3 stated they need better rules in the USA.( which I agree with) Did you not read the SK3's meno before posting? Don't forget about the rank and file buddy.

Comment

The raffled rifle type might be in bad taste but a very common platform down there. Highly customizable. Now just put a 5 round mag on it.
                    4H gun clubs wouldn't hurt here actually. Hammer home some safety principles.

How many on here would like the RCMP interviewing their former conjugal partners???
                    I get it, but asking my ex to sign my application was surreal. She doesn't need a psych eval to say anything she wants and its guilty till the cows come home.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                      The raffled rifle type might be in bad taste but a very common platform down there. Highly customizable. Now just put a 5 round mag on it.
                      4H gun clubs wouldn't hurt here actually. Hammer home some safety principles.

How many on here would like the RCMP interviewing their former conjugal partners???
                      I get it, but asking my ex to sign my application was surreal. She doesn't need a psych eval to say anything she wants and its guilty till the cows come home.
                      Online how to remove a pin to make it a 30 shot clip....really ironic school kids raffle, horrible karma

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...